Walter Smith Legned.................

• Site Sponsor

I'm sure I read somewhere yesterday a headline from Peter Houston saying "Walter is Scotland's greatest ever manager"

If true then the biggest laugh of the year.

Fergie

followed by Stein

Thereafter and talking from the 60's onwards then Smith just scrapes the top five with Turnbull and McLean ahead of him.

Winning a lot in a two horse race is all very good, especially when one of the horses for a huge period had to run without shoes given its financial constraints.

He went to Everton and failed, totally failed. He was replaced by Moyes at Everton and will be replaced in the top five by Moyes for sure and in all probability by Lambert and Coyle as well. McLeish may well also get ahead of him.

Greatest ever? As Jim Royle said "My Arse!!"

I'm sure the huns had a tear in their eyes, and runny blue noses, for the quintessential hun b*stard, the hun's hun, grandmaster of all he surveys, captain of a rapidly sinking ship, taking off like the rat he is, like he did to Scotland, the 100% bluenosed c**t, hun to the bone, cut him and he bleeds red, white and blue, big torn faced c**t Walter Smith.

Good riddance to the LEGNED. I prefer hun b*stard myself :hunbash:

I'm sure I read somewhere yesterday a headline from Peter Houston saying "Walter is Scotland's greatest ever manager"

The baw is truly burst, this is Scotland's number 2. Smith was/is the quintessential chequebook manager. He was moaning about lack of funds yet the team he fielded v Celtic recently cost a lot more to assemble. This is the man that spunked 1 million on James Beattie, 4 million on Kyle Lafferty, 2 million on Mo Edu..........