Aberdeen Going Black

Recognise!

We is back!

Nuff respect to dem Dons boyz!

Stand Freestyle!

On a more serious note, yes we need more powerful players, because we have been outmuscled in plenty games this year, remember Zander screaming like a girl as Kyle was ragdolling him continually at Pittodrie?

I'm all for brawn, especially at the back.

Recognise!

We is back!

Nuff respect to dem Dons boyz!

Stand Freestyle!

On a more serious note, yes we need more powerful players, because we have been outmuscled in plenty games this year, remember Zander screaming like a girl as Kyle was ragdolling him continually at Pittodrie?

I'm all for brawn, especially at the back.

Agree and the mindset with it and some ability,Ifil had the physique but we all know how that ended up

im delighted were introducing some bruvs into the team

what i really want, is to have a team littered with dirty players.

guys who at corners stamp on toes and when going up for crosses, knee folk in the back

i want a team of big men and i want opposition fans to hate them for it - thats the sign youre doing something right

People like Neil Lennon for example

im delighted were introducing some bruvs into the team

what i really want, is to have a team littered with dirty players.

guys who at corners stamp on toes and when going up for crosses, knee folk in the back

i want a team of big men and i want opposition fans to hate them for it - thats the sign youre doing something right

I don't want a team littered with dirty players - I'd like 2 or 3 players who have a no nonsense approach and who are not bullied off the ball. I'd like the team to be hated because they outplay rather than outkick the opposition. We are not huns.

All the best teams play with two big centre halves, total animals if possible, two quick fullbacks who can play a bit, one strong midfielder, the type who would claw his fingernails down his granny's face to win the ball, one good passer to use it, two wingers with ability and pace and a big and small centre forward, strong and quick respectively.

We are nowhere near that just now.

All the best teams play with two big centre halves, total animals if possible, two quick fullbacks who can play a bit, one strong midfielder, the type who would claw his fingernails down his granny's face to win the ball, one good passer to use it, two wingers with ability and pace and a big and small centre forward, strong and quick respectively.

I think most of the best teams would add a keeper that could save shots from 3 year olds to that list but we are nowhere near that just now either. Don't otherwise disagree with that as a broad template for a successful side.

And good attitudes :)