Yes, we have one last match. So much to play for. Can we muster a meaningful shot on target? Who the hell is going to play in central defense and can we seal the coveted 10th place or maybe even climb up to the giddy heights of 9th?

I really don't know why I'm going down. I guess the chance to cross Easter Road off the list of grounds I've never been to for a £10 is the main one.

In or Out - In

Travel - Bus

Pre Match - Straight to the ground I think

Post Match - Maybe a drink or two when I get back to Aberdeen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In/Out - In

Travel - train arriving in Edinburgh at 1058

Pre-match - Globe Reds 'Thank f**k season is over' party

Post-match - ...continue above party

Prediction - I'm very delicate on Sunday!

I hope it's a good crowd, and game, in respect of Eddie Turnbull. Obviously it would be good to win, and reach the heady heights of 9th. Who would have thought, at the start of the season, that we may be depending on St Johnstone to help us from finishing 11th though.

I'd be interested to know why these pricks are actually trying today.

f**k them all.

....Immediate thoughts being that they want to impress potential employers, because as it stands they'll be headed to Peterheid, having spent the entire season cheating the fans and showing no interest in playing football.

I'd be interested to know why these pricks are actually trying today.

f**k them all.

....Immediate thoughts being that they want to impress potential employers, because as it stands they'll be headed to Peterheid, having spent the entire season cheating the fans and showing no interest in playing football.

Langfields contracts given them all a sense of hope. :deadhorse:

Season Tickets sold next season - 3,000 or below

Average attendance - down by 1500, maybe more

My guesstimates

ridiculous posting. What evidance do you have that season tickets will drop from what, 8500 to 3000?

Yes its been a shocker of a season and yes, the attendances have been poor, but I believe after a month or so we will recharge our enthusiasm and we will be around similar levels of attendance as before.