Highlights Are Up

Despite scoring two of the goals i still think Maguire's an utter c**t. Completely childish behaviour from him with his celebrations which were clearly a dig at his doubters. Aye very good Bebo you scored two goals in a meaningless game, all the EPL clubs will be clambering for your signature now.

Suppose it just shows his intentions are to leave but keeping us as a fall back in case nobody will pay for him. Love him or hate him think it just shows that it is better for both player and club if he finds another club in the summer.

Cracking hit for second though.

Suppose it just shows his intentions are to leave but keeping us as a fall back in case nobody will pay for him. Love him or hate him think it just shows that it is better for both player and club if he finds another club in the summer.

Cracking hit for second though.

Great goal but too little too late imo. Would rather the club just let him go than let him hold us to ransom.

We don't need a player with his attitude at the club.

It's the club's fault he has that attitude in the first place, of course, but still... I don't care how average a player he is, and he's certainly extremely average.

Too bad the playing side will never see one penny of whatever development fee some mug pays for him.

when he 1st cupped his ears i thought what a prick.

however, ill give him his due, hes taken alot of abuse on here and the other sites (most of it warranted ya little sh*te bag) but hes just as entitled to stick it to us.

only problem chris, your also sticking 2 fingers up the fans who have been defending you when you do stuff like that. yes you get a hard time, but thats because your generally a headless chicken with clearly a bit of a god complex. your a better player than magennis, but you can tell he loves what he does and just wants to knuckle down and get on with it which we appreciate.

having said all that, credit where its due, 2 good goals yesterday.

how the f**k havent we been horsed in that game though? hibs are f**king sh*te :laughing:

hey that young lad christopher maguire looks like a real talent! got alot of potential, wears colourful boots and has a fiery edge to him whatwith that celebration. i think he could go on to have a very bright future in the game. i think he's worth approximately 400k, if i was a manager in the championship id be making enquiries to mr.brown as we speak!

• Admin

Chris Maguire is a fucking cock.

All this shows is that the abuse he gets for being a fairy is clearly a motivation for him and i think people should continue telling him to GTF.

It can only benefit his performances and the team. :thumbup1: