Can I Kick It?

A Cat

A Badger

A Stoat

An Ostriches egg

A tramp in the face

A seagul

There is actually no such bird as a seagull. Seagulls are the name commonly given to various types of gull in the laridae family of birds that either live at sea or habitat around the sea and coastline.

You can still kick a tramp in the face though.

I would open a restaurant just for the chance of meeting Gordon Ramsey, giving me the perfect opportunity to kick him repeatedly in his stupid f**king face.

And I say this in my capacity as a confirmed pacifist.

I'd quite like to drop-kick a budgie. Tweet-tweet-tweet-THWACK, ya stupid feathery little c**t.

I'd also quite like to kick a panda. f**king stupid creatures, hate the way everyone harps on about them as some sort of totemic symbol of man's destruction of the environment, blah blah blah, when what we are actually talking about here is a bloody ridiculous looking vegetarian bear (FFS) which is utterly reliant on one very specific food source and can only live in one very specific type of terrain. By rights they should have Darwin'd themselves out of existence long ago but for the utterly demented efforts of animal right-ists who have perpetuated their sorry existence just to appease their own guilty liberal consciences.

So yeah, I am looking forward to the arrival of two of them at Edinburgh Zoo. I can just see the Daily Record headlines now: 'SICK DONS FAN IN PANDA KICK OUTRAGE; turn to pages 2-7 for exclusive interviews with Mike McCurry, Fernando Ricksen and Ian Durrant'.

I would open a restaurant just for the chance of meeting Gordon Ramsey, giving me the perfect opportunity to kick him repeatedly in his stupid f**king face.

And I say this in my capacity as a confirmed pacifist.

I would like to open a restaraunt where you can kick your supper to death before it is cooked.

On another note, i once watched somebody punch a chicken to death and set fire to a quail and feed a live quail to ferrets.

Evil man.

He's my mate.

I would like to open a restaraunt where you can kick your supper to death before it is cooked.

On another note, i once watched somebody punch a chicken to death and set fire to a quail and feed a live quail to ferrets.

Evil man.

He's my mate.

I hope you never find yourself trapped in the Andes and short of food while in your mate's company.

I'd also take it upon myself to relieve him of any matches, lighters and magnifying glasses.

Also, you might want to not go to sleep.

I hope you never find yourself trapped in the Andes and short of food while in your mate's company.

I'd also take it upon myself to relieve him of any matches, lighters and magnifying glasses.

Also, you might want to not go to sleep.

He's my monster.

I created him.

I did tell him to stop a couple of times, but he just wouldn't listen.

I think i need to give his ears a clean.

In no particular order:

Graham Norton

Robbie Williams

Ally McCoist

Rod Wallace

Colin & Justin

Andrew Marr

Steven Pressley

Simon Cowell

Richard Hammond

John Smeaton

Zander Diamond