The Scottish Media

I know what you mean, that has bugged me all season too.

I guess what they actually mean is 'threadbare in comparison with previous seasons', but you're right, to harp on about their financial constraints when they can go out and sign someone like Jelavic and the rest of us are squabbling over scraps from the English lower leagues is a bit of a farce.

• Site Sponsor

I know what you mean, that has bugged me all season too.

I guess what they actually mean is 'threadbare in comparison with previous seasons', but you're right, to harp on about their financial constraints when they can go out and sign someone like Jelavic and the rest of us are squabbling over scraps from the English lower leagues is a bit of a farce.

Which round of the CL do they enter?

Chance of them getting an EPL side?

I want them out asap.

Last week listening to sportsound in the evening and yet again going on and on and on about lennon and sectarian this and bigotry that for 90% of the progame then Chick Young pipes up saying that the problem of sectarianism and bigotry is not just a glasgow west coast problem - its a problem throughout scotland?!!!

WHAT!! I really felt like phoning in and demand his explanation behind that statement!! F**king tube that he is!!

Last week listening to sportsound in the evening and yet again going on and on and on about lennon and sectarian this and bigotry that for 90% of the progame then Chick Young pipes up saying that the problem of sectarianism and bigotry is not just a glasgow west coast problem - its a problem throughout scotland?!!!

WHAT!! I really felt like phoning in and demand his explanation behind that statement!! F**king tube that he is!!

Its nucleus is in the West , but dont try and tell me that the Rangers supporters buses that leave the North dont partake in FTP chants etc .....

The survival of Scottish football as a going concern, and by association Aberdeen FC, depends on getting rid of Celtic and Rangers, and their associated poison.

All the other teams are just being pummelled into the ground in a macabre, Groundhog Day-esque game of playground one-upmanship by these two horrendous religious emblems masquerading as football clubs.

What's the point for the rest of us? There is no competition. We have no hope of competing when referees, media and authorities all have it in for us.

Scottish football has never been lower, this is a nadir, and yet to listen to the media consensus you would think all was rosy in our garden, simply because there was a 'close' title race.

Excuse me, there's 40 other teams here, you c**ts, playing out time like a game of snakes and ladders, where the top is impossible to reach.

PS - Kilmarnock should be expelled from the league. Their blatant red carpet treatment for Rangers, in the loyalist Ayrshire stronghold, was stomach churning. Even the home fans were cheering the hun. Appaling.

The survival of Scottish football as a going concern, and by association Aberdeen FC, depends on getting rid of Celtic and Rangers, and their associated poison.

All the other teams are just being pummelled into the ground in a macabre, Groundhog Day-esque game of playground one-upmanship by these two horrendous religious emblems masquerading as football clubs.

What's the point for the rest of us? There is no competition. We have no hope of competing when referees, media and authorities all have it in for us.

It really is that bad.

It's pathetic. It's vile. It's predictable. It's embarassing. It's incomprehensible. It's laughable. It's infuriating. It's boring.

All at the same time.

Wake me up when the revolution begins...

:sleeping:

This has annoyed me all season and I have pulled up a good few Huns when they start harping on about it. Their general reaction is at first bewilderment that I dare say signing a 4 million striker shows they are not skintight as if we spend any money on a player we are happy. The next phase is denial. They deny we have a right to exist in the same league as them. We do not need to compete with the the tims they cry. When I point out that we are in the same league and cups as them they then begin to mutter under their breath and tamely accept that compared to the rest of Scottish fitb a they are not skint. Then they throw in a but which inevitably is a grasp at straws and easily batted away before I tell them to stop banging on about how f**king skint they are the f**kers.