Words With Friends

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Z is his speciality letter. Played ZOEA against me......

I've no idea what it means either

Zulu isn't a word either.

Bollocks of course it is.

Some words you'd think acceptable are not allowed and some crazy shit is.

I've managed to suss how to see if a word is allowable without actually playing it though as I'm sure others have done likewise.

You play a tight board I know that much. I'm always the one forced into opening it up with a word sprawling over the place. :banghead:

This is only my second game against you, quite a generalisation. Have you played Roberto? :laughing:

And my preferred strategy is as many big words as possible, ideally using all letters. Had 3 of those in my last game against bripod.

Zulu isn't a word either.

Bollocks of course it is.

Some words you'd think acceptable are not allowed and some crazy shit is.

I've managed to suss how to see if a word is allowable without actually playing it though as I'm sure others have done likewise.

Yeah, it never used to tell you why words weren't allowed until an update a wee while back. Certainly makes things a bit easier now.

This is only my second game against you, quite a generalisation. Have you played Roberto? :laughing:

And my preferred strategy is as many big words as possible, ideally using all letters. Had 3 of those in my last game against bripod.

I only said that as you managed to squeeze in lame next to sex as I was typing. :laughing:

Yeah, it never used to tell you why words weren't allowed until an update a wee while back. Certainly makes things a bit easier now.

I haven't got that update. I use extra letters alongside words to get the valid ones showing but showing the bollocks word as not allowed.

He played 'menhaden' again me for 60 points when things were going ok and he was only a little ahead, after that my arse gave way.

It's a herring. I know every animal under the sun Mini.

Plant life as well.

The natural world will get you good points in this game.

Gnu is another belter.

I've not been on today Boofs, it has however been playing up the last week though.

Thanks. It seems it's the work mobile wireless that's playing up as I cannot refresh other stuff on my phone either.

Anyone playing me will have to hang fire for the moment.

Getting Z and J an astonishing amount of times recently. :ThumbsDown:

Also been researching the animal kingdom in preparation for the tournament. :sherlock:

Yeah, can't get many 2 letter words with a V in them when you try and keep the game tight.

Zs and Js are great though, da ken why you wouldn't want them.

Just find them a pain in the arse as most folk play tighter than two coats of paint so getting them onto a triple word of letter isn't that easy.