Words With Friends

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

using 'rape' outside of the context of actual sexual assault.

Current Newcastle boss Alan Pardew suffered the same fate on Match Of The Day 2 in 2009 when viewers saw him chuckling about Chelsea's Michael Essien tackling Manchester City's Ched Evans with the words "absolutely rapes him".

:laughing:

In 2002, commentator Graham Richards was ordered to apologise by Radio Derby after saying that Leicester striker Brian Deane had "collapsed just like the World Trade Centre, only less spectacularly".

Just as distasteful was BBC Radio Manchester reporter Chris Price's quip in 2008 that Rochdale "were making more holes in the Bradford defence than in a Spanish aircraft". A week earlier, 153 had died when a Spanair plane crashed at Barajas International airport in Madrid. Freelancer Price was not invited back.

i quite literally hate the folk that play with words like "de" and "aa"...

sorry, but there not words

ill quite happily take my victories playing everyday words instead of ones you have looked up the dictionary to play

That's gotta hurt!!

MT.png

i quite literally hate the folk that play with words like "de" and "aa"...

sorry, but there not words

ill quite happily take my victories playing everyday words instead of ones you have looked up the dictionary to play

MT, I'm no having a go, but you used 'AG' in our game!!

That said, well played. highest score against me yet

After a winning streak beating robbojnr, k9, roberto, bripod, Heppy, ksl, Gypsy Muffin beats me. Ended up close though.

Aye it was a good game that, just sneaked it.

Also had a excellent game against HuckTheFuns, I lost out by only 16pts. Real close game.

Also managed to sneak a win vs roberto by 3pts.

Aye it was a good game that, just sneaked it.

Also had a excellent game against HuckTheFuns, I lost out by only 16pts. Real close game.

Also managed to sneak a win vs roberto by 3pts.

Thinking of ever beating me min? What the running score now?

After a winning streak beating robbojnr, k9, roberto, bripod, Heppy, ksl, Gypsy Muffin beats me. Ended up close though.

:nono:

HEY! you didna beat me!! i accidentally declined your game afore we started - dinna be claimin false victories! i am currently on the verge of kicking your ass in two games....

only person on here to have beaten me so far is Roberto..... :crossfingers:

i'm currently on the rack in a couple of games but current record reads:

P5 W4 D0 L1

you pulled it out the bag and just beat me :(

nig you are f**king sh*te at this game!