Redtv - Broken?

Was wanting to watch Broon's transfer update on RedTv but can't log in - it says it's got no record of my username! Anyone else having this trouble? Also, anyone know if Broon gave any transfer info worth hearing?

To be honest there was nothing of much interest - 75% talking about Maguire leaving. The last part was Brown pouring cold water on Gavin Rae coming - he's spoken to his agent who told him there are offers on the table that would better us. Looking unlikely for him by the sounds of it.

More worryingly he hinted that no strikers would be signed and that it would be two from Vernon Magennis Makcie Paton & Megginson. God, I hope not!

To be honest there was nothing of much interest - 75% talking about Maguire leaving. The last part was Brown pouring cold water on Gavin Rae coming - he's spoken to his agent who told him there are offers on the table that would better us. Looking unlikely for him by the sounds of it.

More worryingly he hinted that no strikers would be signed and that it would be two from Vernon Magennis Makcie Paton & Megginson. God, I hope not!

What a team we're going to have next season.

Same as last season, only less.

:suicide:

if CB can sort out Patons decision making & positioning in terms of when and were to make the right passes he may make him better, he certainly looked like he had potential when he was a bit younger and his goal at ibrox enforced that slightly, somehow he went right downhill and mcghee wanted rid of him, i think a loan deal may have helped him

if we can build a solid defence and a creative attacking midfield that works hard then we'll be fine, but if we continue to struggle creating chances and making school boy errors at the back then we're going to be bottom 3 candidates, i think CB's next 3 signings will give us an indication of what we can expect, flood & smith would be a great start though