Celtic - Idea Thieving b*stards

First it was the whole you'll never walk alone, then the huddle and now copying the back to pitch huddle jumpy thing.

f**k off Celtic.

aye its pathetic, one of the c**ts mustv seen some german team on espn and then threw the idea to the rest of the minks at parkheed. f**kin dirty thievin minky twats!

so if sectarian songs are being sung, which they are at pretty much every celtic game, why is nothing done about it? every week at half time at pittodrie the annoncer reads out stuff about sectarian singing, stating it will result in a fine, the game to be replayed or a loss of points. Why have we got to put up with the sfa bending over for celtic?

the thing that pisses me off more than anything else is the old firms dominance in our crappy little spl league, they've tied up the scottish fa, they have ref's and linesmen showing them favouritism every week, they've been dodging fines for bigotry for years n years and they win every cup and league between them

it just makes our league even more boring, no wonder crowds are down, the old firm have helped wreck our league, cant see there ever being a time when aberdeen, hearts, d utd will ever win this league without a billionaire investor, so we're stuck with ground-hog season...again

the title of the thread is there for all to see. you do not need to click on it. simply ignore it and let other talk about it

Or I could sign up to a Celtic message board.

I find it incredibly dull the amount of threads about the OF on this board.

I'm beginning to think Aberdeen fans are the paranoid ones.

Or I could sign up to a Celtic message board.

I find it incredibly dull the amount of threads about the OF on this board.

I'm beginning to think Aberdeen fans are the paranoid ones.

He has a point though, the title is hardly misleading.