What's Your Favourite Kind Of Pie?

I like at least 5 pies all in one mouthful, cause I'm a fat slob.

Bluto likes cream pie, but not the variety when the seamen drips from the vagina but the more butch version when the seepage is dribbling from a freshly cocked male anus.

:hysterical:

check out you, you bloater.

an xmas

Interesting choice of 'an' in front of xmas here, do you pronounce xmas as 'x-mas'?

I've never heard that. I assumed it to be a written abbreviation, for the idle of bone.

Therefore, you are correct to say, for instance, 'an x-ray'.

However, 'an Christmas' whether that's a tree or a pie or a carol, sounds f**king ridiculous.

Interesting choice of 'an' in front of xmas here, do you pronounce xmas as 'x-mas'?

I've never heard that. I assumed it to be a written abbreviation, for the idle of bone.

However, 'an Christmas' whether that's a tree or a pie or a carol, sounds f**king ridiculous.

Do you sniff your sperm before you clean yourself up?

I'm not sure of the relevance of the question, but the answer is no.

I concur that bridies are lethal.

I take your bridie, nae necessarily a Forfar een from my point of view, and raise you a mince roond.

Lord above us, please love us, they are possibly even lethaler than bridies.

bridies that arent made in forfar are NOT bridies merely imposters!!!!!

bridies that arent made in forfar are NOT bridies merely imposters!!!!!

I dinna ken about that, bridies are not a protected species, although I draw the line at Cornish f**king Patsies, rank, full of f**king vegetables, typical Englishness about them.