• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The English take a considerable amount of time to get over themselves.

Personally, I'm delighted they are corrupt if it means England never get another break off them in my lifetime.

All their greeting does is make them look like sore losers.

Which, as we all know from tournaments past, they undoubtedly are.

Personally, I'm delighted they are corrupt if it means England never get another break off them in my lifetime.

didn't expect this stance from you considering your stance on the corruption of the CL. For me the best that could have happened is that England lost out on that bid, their media know how to hold a grudge and if it exposes FIFA properly then I'm all for it. The way they painted themselves giving something to africa during the world cup was sickening.

anyone see it last night. I'm not sure how much credibility panorama has but it was funny watching Blatter and Warner squirm when asked question they clearly wanted to avoid.

Warner told the guy he'd spit in his face if he could.

There was no squirming IMO, silly auld fool asking a few questions in their eyes.

If the corruption is at this level all the UK FA's should withdraw thier countries from any of the euro/world competitions.

All of football is corrupt to the core, look at our league for evidence.

And the English hypocrisy is laughable. They accept all kinds of dodgy foreign investment into their league, no questions asked, they dinna have a leg to stand on.

They're bitter, and they can GTF in my opinion, I'm sick of hearing their butthurt whining.

All of football is corrupt to the core, look at our league for evidence.

And the English hypocrisy is laughable. They accept all kinds of dodgy foreign investment into their league, no questions asked, they dinna have a leg to stand on.

They're bitter, and they can GTF in my opinion, I'm sick of hearing their butthurt whining.

dodgy investment in football has been on the go for zeons TUP, anyone with money probably has questionable friends, dealings etc, thats life in general.

I watched it and it basically confirmed all i need to know about Fifa. Even if we do always want the guffies to lose at sports, their bid was actually a very good one and one which under a fair vote would have had a very good chance of winning. What a waste of time and money when the winners just went to the highest bidder.

That's a further two wastes of taxpayers cash then.

Maybe we'll get a third one, and a fourth one, and a fifth one, each containing more hard wringing than the preceding one.

They're not going to change their minds, therefore, England, Panorama, David Cameron, Prince William, Beckham, Lineker, Lord Coe etc etc your boys took a hell of a beating, now shut the f**k up about it.

shock.

scotts porridge oats boy in anti english tirade.

your glee at england not getting the world cup is presumably 2nd only to your joy at it going to quatar, aye.

shock.

scotts porridge oats boy in anti english tirade.

your glee at england not getting the world cup is presumably 2nd only to your joy at it going to quatar, aye.

I could not give a f**k who it goes to because Scotland dinna look like qualifying anytime soon, so they could play the f**king thing in my back gairden and I wouldna open the f**king curtains to watch it.

But I'm glad it's not England, their towering conceit, and their sense of entitlement shines through every time. It's absolutely fantastic to watch them throw the toys out of the pram, on a grand scale, when things inevitably go against them.

They fail to appreciate their high and mighty attitude encourages the rest of the world to detest them in a sporting sense.

That's a further two wastes of taxpayers cash then.

Maybe we'll get a third one, and a fourth one, and a fifth one, each containing more hard wringing than the preceding one.

They're not going to change their minds, therefore, England, Panorama, David Cameron, Prince William, Beckham, Lineker, Lord Coe etc etc your boys took a hell of a beating, now shut the f**k up about it.

tup,

the bitterest c**t in all of this is you.

you are a little scotlander arent you.

you love to play the football finance expose card, but when football is corrupt at the very top you are blisfully happy as long as it hurst england.

its you that needs to get over yourself.

I could not give a f**k who it goes to because Scotland dinna look like qualifying anytime soon, so they could play the f**king thing in my back gairden and I wouldna open the f**king curtains to watch it.

But I'm glad it's not England, their towering conceit, and their sense of entitlement shines through every time. It's absolutely fantastic to watch them throw the toys out of the pram, on a grand scale, when things inevitably go against them.

They fail to appreciate their high and mighty attitude encourages the rest of the world to detest them in a sporting sense.

ergo -

a) you are gald its gone to the highest bidder, even though it is a total joke.

and

b) you are happy that the corrupt fifa baord encouraged england to waste your tax payers money on something they would never win. stringing them, spain and the netherlands all along.

course your happy, cause your a bigoted little parocial scot. what you fail to realise is that england should have a sense of entitlement cause they had by far and away the best bid. its called confidence. and rightfully so.

ergo -

a) you are gald its gone to the highest bidder, even though it is a total joke.

and

b) you are happy that the corrupt fifa baord encouraged england to waste your tax payers money on something they would never win. stringing them, spain and the netherlands all along.

course your happy, cause your a bigoted little parocial scot. what you fail to realise is that england should have a sense of entitlement cause they had by far and away the best bid. its called confidence. and rightfully so.

Are you:

A) Prince William

B) David Beckham

C) David Cameron

D) Some Scottish c**t, fae the blue toon, who, quite astonishingly, thinks the sun shines out of Land's End?

Are you:

A) Prince William

B) David Beckham

C) David Cameron

D) Some Scottish c**t, fae the blue toon, who, quite astonishingly, thinks the sun shines out of Land's End?

guess again.

one thing i definitley am, is more worldy wise than you. which is a surprise, given how really brainy you are compared to me.

guess again.

one thing i definitley am, is more worldy wise than you. which is a surprise, given how really brainy you are compared to me.

I suppose all that trashing of cafes and central squares all over Europe, hurling of deckchairs, and pavement dancing in front of water cannons, in bare chest and Union Jack shorts, and Burberry cap will have taught you something about the world.

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know and your knowledge is subordinate to mine on all subjects.

Why....at the time of the so-called bribes didnt the FA bring this to the attention of FIFA? why didnt they remove their bid in protest? why did Beckham, Lineker and the future King not stand up to these c**ts, did they FA not advise the future King of this land? were they still in hope that they would land the bid? did they promise bungs if they got the bid?

I suppose all that trashing of cafes and central squares all over Europe, hurling of deckchairs, and pavement dancing in front of water cannons, in bare chest and Union Jack shorts, and Burberry cap will have taught you something about the world.

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know and your knowledge is subordinate to mine on all subjects.

i know, thats why you are the brainest man in the galaxy.

i'm like a single cell ameoba, compared to you.

Why....at the time of the so-called bribes didnt the FA bring this to the attention of FIFA? why didnt they remove their bid in protest? why did Beckham, Lineker and the future King not stand up to these c**ts, did they FA not advise the future King of this land? were they still in hope that they would land the bid? did they promise bungs if they got the bid?

good questions mdc

all that require answering BUT at the same time it will be good if they expose FIFA for corrupt f**king c**ts they are. Even better if they do it and trip themselves up at the same time.

good questions mdc

all that require answering BUT at the same time it will be good if they expose FIFA for corrupt f**king c**ts they are. Even better if they do it and trip themselves up at the same time.

yeah, but so long as england dont get the world cup, the arrogant little so and sos they are.

yeah, but so long as england dont get the world cup, the arrogant little so and sos they are.

I don;t give a f**k about that. In hindsight they probably did have the best bid for it and if it comes to fruition that these bribes do take place then I hope its the start of a new era of fitba and new people in charge.

diamondsr4ever made some great points though? why didn't the English representatives pipe up before?

I don;t give a f**k about that. In hindsight they probably did have the best bid for it and if it comes to fruition that these bribes do take place then I hope its the start of a new era of fitba and new people in charge.

diamondsr4ever made some great points though? why didn't the English representatives pipe up before?

course they had the best bid. on every single front. except, weather i guess.

not really sure about that. didnt hey feel the panorama prog made them look bad?

tup put your anti-English pish to one side for a minute. It's the prinicipal we're talking about here, not that England lost. The fact of the matter is that England had put together a very good bid and never stood a chance from day one. Are you happy that there's corruption like this at the very top?

tup put your anti-English pish to one side for a minute. It's the prinicipal we're talking about here, not that England lost. The fact of the matter is that England had put together a very good bid and never stood a chance from day one. Are you happy that there's corruption like this at the very top?

No, but committee voting systems are, by their very nature, intrinsically rigged.

Olympics, American elections etc etc it happens everywhere.

My issue is with the continual highlighting of it. We all know it happens, but Panorama obviously have their own agenda.

Alex Ferguson will tell you all you need to know about the sanctimonious c**ts behind their operation, like Roger Cook, elitist hypocritical tools.

Are you:

A) Prince William

B) David Beckham

C) David Cameron

f**k me Bluto. You fae peterheid ana?

P.S. I agree with you in certain parts about tups attitude but strangely also agree with tup in parts.