Rangerstaxcase.com

The author knows almost as much as I do.

:applause:

It's a bloody good read anyway.

Even if it all turned out to be pure and utter bollocks just reading it makes me smile.

Same with that programme "The Scheme" that was on last night again. I'm not really interested in the full story, it's just great to see that there are so many Rangers strips on display through every programme.

Hopefully it's Stewart Mine...

He'll begin his reign by appointing completely untested managers, pissing all the Huns' money down the drain, then invoke a decade and more of "budgeting for the bottom 6" because they've no money left and a mountain of debt the size of K2.

Then people will praise him to the skies because he's implemented sensible policies because the club has no money :)

Holy sh*t, that would be tremendous.....

• Admin

As much as i wish it to be true, you have to ask why any competent businessman would take over a company with such a huge potential tax bill. The liabilities are huge if HMRC have a legitimate case.

Whyte couldn't have overlooked this.

As much as i wish it to be true, you have to ask why any competent businessman would take over a company with such a huge potential tax bill. The liabilities are huge if HMRC have a legitimate case.

To make money?

Rangers have substantial assets, which could be sold.

Look at McIntyre's message of doom.

My understanding is Murray Park will be the first to go, very soon, and then it will be leased, possibly back to the club, but possibly to some other organisation altogether.

Ibrox is obviously worth a lot of money.

• Admin

To make money?

Rangers have substantial assets, which could be sold.

Look at McIntyre's message of doom.

My understanding is Murray Park will be the first to go, very soon, and then it will be leased, possibly back to the club, but possibly to some other organisation altogether.

Ibrox is obviously worth a lot of money.

I'm well aware that Whyte has done this in the past with other business in turning them around, you'd have to be insane to do this to Rangers. While it'll be funny for us, the guy will have a death wish. Lennon will be nothing in comparison to the backlash he'll face.

I'm well aware that Whyte has done this in the past with other business in turning them around, you'd have to be insane to do this to Rangers. While it'll be funny for us, the guy will have a death wish. Lennon will be nothing in comparison to the backlash he'll face.

It happened to Leeds, who were a Champions League club. Thorp Arch had to be sold, and leased back. As well as that, they had to firesell just to make ends meet. And they had to subsidise their player sales, meaning the likes of Fowler and Duberry were paid by the club, after leaving them, such was the insanity of the wages agreed when they were flying.

I see Rangers as similar. Year upon year of cheating, paying more than they could afford, are coming home to roost.

Nobody is going to throw £50m into a hole and Whyte is no exception.

• Admin

It happened to Leeds, who were a Champions League club. Thorp Arch had to be sold, and leased back. As well as that, they had to firesell just to make ends meet. And they had to subsidise their player sales, meaning the likes of Fowler and Duberry were paid by the club, after leaving them, such was the insanity of the wages agreed when they were flying.

I see Rangers as similar. Year upon year of cheating, paying more than they could afford, are coming home to roost.

Nobody is going to throw £50m into a hole and Whyte is no exception.

Leeds fans are absolute saints in comparison to the knuckle dragging orc psychopaths at Rangers.

Leeds fans are absolute saints in comparison to the knuckle dragging orc psychopaths at Rangers.

True, but the law is the law, and Rangers are not exempt from it anymore than anyone else.

This is a test case, one HMRC expect to win.

Taking on the taxman is sheer folly, they can cow the media and SFA into submission, but not the government.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone with inside scoop has been keeping a very interestng blog on the impending HMRC case against the huns, the motives behind the recent takeover, and the lack of any challenge as to the goings on in the scottish media - very very interesting read if you have a spare few hours .

www.rangerstaxcase.com

Its ace hear the low lifes belting out God save the queen and an establishment bearing her title is after them, thick c**ts!!!!!

Its ace hear the low lifes belting out God save the queen and an establishment bearing her title is after them, thick c**ts!!!!!

This is not just a test case for the taxman.

It's a test case for the fairness and equality of life in this country.

If Rangers get away with this, there's something far amiss, confirming my lifelong suspicions about the machinations of people in high places.

And if they do get away with it, that is in effect saying to the other clubs, it's fine for Rangers to cheat to the tune of

I'd be very surprised if they get away with much. HMRC is one of the few "All-powerful" government departments that operates across the whole of the UK. While I might expect certain well-placed huns to throw a spanner in the works of a devolved department up here, I really can't see the likes of HMRC down south being filled with anyone in a position of authority who feels anything for Rangers FC.

Anyway, we all know the Taxman doesn't feel anything for anyone.

A very fair point.

Given the achievements of their team over that period and the revenue gained from Champions League appearances etc, maintaining their position this would be the worst cheating perpetrated by any club in Scottish Football history.

It would not be unfair to suggest that they be stripped of all trophies won in the period concerned and relegated to the 3rd division, as well as fined all the prize money won from Scottish Football in the period, which could be used to aid grass-roots development.

You know that's what would happen to us if the boot was on other foot - and we'd have no complaints

Cheating, no other word for it.

I foresee the English clubs going bust en masse within ten years, all it takes is one so called big club to topple and a domino effect starts.

Then the poor mooth comes on, and the begging bowl comes out, for governmental help, as if they were just innocent victims of the whole shambles.

It's what has ruined football, speculating, with money that does not really exist. I am not bailing them out through my tax for this debacle, f**k that.

Salient point: Fred 'The Shred' Goodwin was pilloried, a la Gary Glitter, for his prominent role in the banking crisis. Correctly of course.

Murray on the other hand still receives mostly favourable press, even the critique does not come close to the harsh reality of it. Look at Ridsdale, vilified, and rightly so in England.

Murray appears to walk on water. Why? Chick Young et al, speaking on Sportsound, appear so naive and inured to the true situation it beggars belief.

Are we just surrounded by a swarm of hun b*stards? Is it that simple?

I foresee the English clubs going bust en masse within ten years, all it takes is one so called big club to topple and a domino effect starts.

Then the poor mooth comes on, and the begging bowl comes out, for governmental help, as if they were just innocent victims of the whole shambles.

It's what has ruined football, speculating, with money that does not really exist. I am not bailing them out through my tax for this debacle, f**k that.

Salient point: Fred 'The Shred' Goodwin was pilloried, a la Gary Glitter, for his prominent role in the banking crisis. Correctly of course.

Murray on the other hand still receives mostly favourable press, even the critique does not come close to the harsh reality of it. Look at Ridsdale, vilified, and rightly so in England.

Murray appears to walk on water. Why? Chick Young et al, speaking on Sportsound, appear so naive and inured to the true situation it beggars belief.

Hammer. Nail. Head.

I don't know if its ignorance, stupidity, or obliviousness, but most huns I know are completely untroubled by the HMRC case against them, or even if Whyte has a plan to deal with it (clearly he has, just adding to Rangers debt). Only one of my hun mates, an intelligent guy who has a balanced view of most things. In fact, I refrain from calling him a hun, only one I'd refer to as a 'Bluenose', seems to realize the gravity of the situation for them, and had major doubts over Whyte's takeover, and looked actually looked at the guys history before deciding if it was a good thing or bad thing.

I think they feel they can't turn on him given all the hospitality they've received over the years.

That and it will make them look as if they didn't have a clue what was happening, while praising him to the hilt.

They're probably hoping noone will notice.

I think they feel they can't turn on him given all the hospitality they've received over the years.

That and it will make them look as if they didn't have a clue what was happening, while praising him to the hilt.

They're probably hoping noone will notice.

Murray took a hit of well over one hundred million pounds to sell to Whyte.

His MIM empire is a shambles, hence the intervention of Lloyds.

He had no more money to put into Rangers for some time before his departure. In fact Donald Muir basically had to take the cheque books from him to stop it all.

The money he 'put in' was money that did not really exist, therefore he's no benefactor, just a complete scheister gambling with figures on a bank's computer screen.

Yet, he's feted.

It's like the twilight zone, everything that happens means the exact opposite of reality.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that David Murray has been a horrendous blight on Scottish football. Rangers never got close to the level he anticipated, even when they cheated and snatched players like Numan from under the noses of Barcelona.

He's a master of deception I'll give him that. The feckless b*stards who make up our media pack just indulged him.

Say what you like about Gerry McNee, a torn faced prick of a man if ever there was one, but he had the balls to tell the truth, however unpalatable it was, and he gets my admiration for that.

Even Graham Spears, makes himself out as man of the people and all that, is nowhere near as cutting in his vernacular as McNee, last of the true media heavyweights he was, after that, zilch.

Maybe Jim McLean banjo-ing John Barnes had a sedentary effect on media outlets, but I resent listening to weak waffle from the likes of Gordon Smith and Chick Young, as well as staggeringly inept and biased analysis from bitter, torn faced west coaster like Murdo Macleod and Davie Provan,

Never mind the SFA, can we please have some sense and objectivity restored to media reports in this country from now on?

Murray in any case is an egg chaser and disna even understand fitba.

Couldn't agree more.