Funny Sports Interviews

thats amazing. i have absolutely no idea what torres or lampard were on about because i was captivated by luiz.

credit those 2 though, thats some incredible concentration from both of them to not crack up once they see what hes up to

Lampard nearly cracks, especially at the point when Luiz strokes his face. Fair play to him for not buckling!

He's at it again in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9CD6xjIz0

sorry don't know how to post a link but someone who does feel free, go to youtube and type in search box martin o'neill shocking and up comes a quality piece of fotage i remember that interview at the time it happened was funny then and still the same now.

also there was one on sky sports after a Newcastle Utd game ( i think to Wolves in the cup, and Sir Bobby Robson gave a fantastic interview wher he compared the two teams on how much they earned, how much better holidays they took, how much better cars they had and hjow better looking wives the Geordies had it was sheer class, i recall after cutting back to Keys on completion of interview,. he remarked how he wished everyone was as good to interview as Sir Bob

sorry don't know how to post a link but someone who does feel free, go to youtube and type in search box martin o'neill shocking and up comes a quality piece of fotage i remember that interview at the time it happened was funny then and still the same now.

also there was one on sky sports after a Newcastle Utd game ( i think to Wolves in the cup, and Sir Bobby Robson gave a fantastic interview wher he compared the two teams on how much they earned, how much better holidays they took, how much better cars they had and hjow better looking wives the Geordies had it was sheer class, i recall after cutting back to Keys on completion of interview,. he remarked how he wished everyone was as good to interview as Sir Bob

I knew what O'Neill video you were on about, i still laugh about that to this day :laughing: