Whores

mixu

Aberdeen is getting worse, was up in town today with the wife for a bit of shopping, her idea not mine, after a while i left it her to it went to meet an old work mate for a couple of pints in Archies. I left about 4 and went to head back to meet her at Union square as i walked past greggs some young bird said something to me which i didnt quite catch so i stop and said sorry whats that, to my amazement she said are you looking for business darling 40 quid. I sorta looked at her stunned and said na yer alright thanks anyway, dont know why i said thanks manners cost nothing i suppose. Is this normal thought you just got them down the docks? never really in Aberdeen except for football but saw some amount of junkies today, one group of them stopping traffic at top of Market St as they walked across wi a dog oblivios to the traffic.

Aberdeen is getting worse, was up in town today with the wife for a bit of shopping, her idea not mine, after a while i left it her to it went to meet an old work mate for a couple of pints in Archies. I left about 4 and went to head back to meet her at Union square as i walked past greggs some young bird said something to me which i didnt quite catch so i stop and said sorry whats that, to my amazement she said are you looking for business darling 40 quid. I sorta looked at her stunned and said na yer alright thanks anyway, dont know why i said thanks manners cost nothing i suppose. Is this normal thought you just got them down the docks? never really in Aberdeen except for football but saw some amount of junkies today, one group of them stopping traffic at top of Market St as they walked across wi a dog oblivios to the traffic.

Do they work on a f**king rota like? :laughing:

There's a mannie that dresses as a wifie and hings oot dooon the harbor area

You should have kept that for the mock outraged thread about the sheer volume of pre-op trannies hingin about the docks these days, Aberdeen's getting worse by the second you know.

you want a shot of 40 quid might cheer ye up?

I'm only pullin your chain Mixu min, no offence, I ken what like it is, this een came up to me & my brither in law recently outside the 24hr shoppie on Market Street, spoke for a minute or so, then asked us if we wanted to see and feel her tits, which were reasonable to be honest.

No idea if she was a hoor or not, she wisna shy put it that way.

I'm only pullin your chain Mixu min, no offence, I ken what like it is, this een came up to me & my brither in law recently outside the 24hr shoppie on Market Street, spoke for a minute or so, then asked us if we wanted to see and feel her tits, which were reasonable to be honest.

No idea if she was a hoor or not, she wisna shy put it that way.

no offence taken min, you should of had a feel.

stef, on 26 May 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

There's a mannie that dresses as a wifie and hings oot dooon the harbor area

You should have kept that for the mock outraged thread about the sheer volume of pre-op trannies hingin about the docks these days, Aberdeen's getting worse by the second you know.

Sorry, I did not know there was a thread for pre-op trannies. I also did not know he was a pre-op tranny. He looked like he was hooring himself but I don't know that as a fact.

Does pre-op mean he can keep the frock but ditch the beard?

I obviously don't know much because I didn't know Aberdeen was getting worse by the second either

As far as my limited understanding of such things stretches, my understanding of 'pre-op' in layman's terms is, a mannie who wants to be a wifie but still has a cock and balls and is saving up for a fanny.

Maybe that's why he was toutin for business.

One of my chums bides on Market street, above old clares bar, and I've lost count the amount of times toothless whores looking for business have approached me when i heading in for him. One f**kin whoorbag even approached me in the beer garden of mcgintys Irish bar, across the road and started shouting at me when I laughed at her.

What with the gays as well it's really driving Aberdeens 'merchant quarter' downmarket....

One of my chums bides on Market street, above old clares bar, and I've lost count the amount of times toothless whores looking for business have approached me. One f**kin whoorbag even approached me in the beer garden of mcgintys Irish bar, across the road and started shouting at me when I laughed at her.

What with the gays as well it's really driving Aberdeens 'merchant quarter' downmarket....

Malones?

Mixu, did you ask how much for a blow job?

• Admin

When i was 16 or 17, a group of my friends and myself drove down cotton street. Armed to the teeth with super-soakers.

All the windows down, drive-by-shooting style. The result was a lot of wet hoors, but unluckily for them not in the way that got them paid.

I can still remember a pimp chasing after us as we gunned it down the boulevard.

Ahhh youth.

It's like reading a chapter of your autobiography Tommy!

:tommy::P

I was waiting for my girlfriend to pick me up from outside the music hall a few weeks ago and got approached by one. Was almost boking just looking at her so no way i could have drilled her.

I thought you young loons motto was " where's there's a willie, there's a way"