New Tv

InTaeEm

I'm looking to get a new tv for my bedroom soon, mines is coming to an end and i haven't even bothered to replace it since the digital switch over plus the fact i only watch dvd's on my current one, also want a good HD one for my PS3 as I curently have it set up in my living room which can be a pain in the arse.

Looking for a pay monthly deal, any ideas where's best for prices/payment like this?

Also any suggestions what model to get?

I'm looking to get a new tv for my bedroom soon, mines is coming to an end and i haven't even bothered to replace it since the digital switch over plus the fact i only watch dvd's on my current one, also want a good HD one for my PS3 as I curently have it set up in my living room which can be a pain in the arse.

Looking for a pay monthly deal, any ideas where's best for prices/payment like this?

Also any suggestions what model to get?

TVs have evolved into serious objects of desire , InTaeEm.

My passion is aroused by the Samsungs C series(2010) and D series(2011). They are the new generation of 'smart tvs' , internet ready and wireless streaming of all your media( from a nas box ) or play movies from off a usb stick. Samsungs are currently the nation's favourite , which demonstrates our exceeding good taste !

I rely on Tech Radar for reliable reviews of all things tech , not merely tvs. You can search within , according to the price you want to pay. Remember that last year's model was state of the art a mere 12 months ago but we should get them at a good discount now.

Ye cannae beat a browse around the tvs on display in John Lewis to get a feel for what you might like , take one of the product tokens for any model you fancy and find it cheaper on the internet when you get home( but bear in mind John Lewis , like M&S , give you a five year guarantee ).

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/televisions

TVs have evolved into serious objects of desire , InTaeEm.

My passion is aroused by the Samsungs C series(2010) and D series(2011). They are the new generation of 'smart tvs' , internet ready and wireless streaming of all your media( from a nas box ) or play movies from off a usb stick. Samsungs are currently the nation's favourite , which demonstrates our exceeding good taste !

I rely on Tech Radar for reliable reviews of all things tech , not merely tvs. You can search within , according to the price you want to pay. Remember that last year's model was state of the art a mere 12 months ago but we should get them at a good discount now.

Ye cannae beat a browse around the tvs on display in John Lewis to get a feel for what you might like , take one of the product tokens for any model you fancy and find it cheaper on the internet when you get home( but bear in mind John Lewis , like M&S , give you a five year guarantee ).

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/audio-visual/televisions

Thank you ever so much for that detailed inspiring story, I shall click on your link attached with the above passage and make my friday afternoon in work pass with the ease of not doing much. Many thanks again. :applause: