Christiane Amanpour

Ke1t

Is she an intelligent, sharp, successful reporter MILF, or an old chick with a bit of a wonky gob?

Just watched her on the news, and I've had a few Jack and Cokes, but I reckon I'd smack her twat with a cricket bat in a purely sexual fashion, then give her a good, old-fashioned seeing too.

It might just be the booze talking though.... canna say. But the chances are you'd need a sturdy set of garden shears to get in there.

08_amanpour_lgl.jpg

Is she an intelligent, sharp, successful reporter MILF, or an old chick with a bit of a wonky gob?

Just watched her on the news, and I've had a few Jack and Cokes, but I reckon I'd smack her twat with a cricket bat in a purely sexual fashion, then give her a good, old-fashioned seeing too.

It might just be the booze talking though.... canna say. But the chances are you'd need a sturdy set of garden shears to get in there.

08_amanpour_lgl.jpg

Your watching the wrong news.

Kelt, tsk tsk

Stay off those stiff jacks man, this burd almost looks like fatima whitbread ffs, the only person getting smacked in the chuff with a cricket bat would be you sir. This woman has the look of a shaved ape and probably has the Vaginal scent of one too.

Her pubic mound would be so large that you could probably find a small colony of pigmy sheep in there feeding off the yeast of her fair midden

Of course it might just be a bad photo ;)

I think you're all pretending to have far, far higher standards than you actually have.

I think if Christiane Amanpour were to rip off her flannel draars and toss them aside 99% of you mongrels would be on her like fat kids on Aitkens Rowies.

Don't come the, "Oh nononono, t'is a hairy monkey woman." with Kelt.

I kane fine I'm one of the lesser deviants on this here board.

I think you're all pretending to have far, far higher standards than you actually have.

I think if Christiane Amanpour were to rip off her flannel draars and toss them aside 99% of you mongrels would be on her like fat kids on Aitkens Rowies.

Don't come the, "Oh nononono, t'is a hairy monkey woman." with Kelt.

I kane fine I'm one of the lesser deviants on this here board.

Are you speakin Menzies road Aitkens Rowies? have you tried them with slightly too much butter and tate and Lyles? or cheeeese and marmite ?