Diamond - No!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Sponsor

If this clown is an Aberdeen team next season- that's all my hope gone. Please Hearts, sign him up FFS!

It's not down to Hearts signing Diamond or not.

When his contract expires, he is no longer an Aberdeen player - he can f**k off to wherever for all I care as he is (or soon will be) no longer Aberdeen's concern.

Even if Diamond doesn't have a club in six months time it's nae our problem (just so long as Broon doesn't take pity on the big lump)

If Hearts don't sign him & Brown then offers Diamond a new deal with Aberdeen, then that will prevent me from getting my season ticket for sure, no questions.

Many others will be the same I'm sure.

That would convince me that renewing wasn't happening.

thing is the balls in our court now, if nobody takes him we can offer him anything and he may have to accept it thus lowering the wage bill, he should be a bench warmer at best, he's shown he don't want to stay at aberdeen (can't blame him for that), so HE MUST BE SHOWN THE DOOR or offered a much reduced contract and lower squad status

If Diamond signs on here again I've lost all faith in the club, I however trust the club to see sense and bin the bam.

Surely CB would be reading the fans views on these kinda issues so he can win the PR battles, if he re-signs a player that does not want to be here then I feel he'll lose a lot of the faith we've got in him as a manager.

• Site Sponsor

thing is the balls in our court now, if nobody takes him we can offer him anything and he may have to accept it thus lowering the wage bill, he should be a bench warmer at best, he's shown he don't want to stay at aberdeen (can't blame him for that), so HE MUST BE SHOWN THE DOOR or offered a much reduced contract and lower squad status

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

He has to go!!

As already mentioned on here it doesnt really matter if diamond signs for hearts or not. He's no longer an AFC player so he can go where ever he likes. If hearts dont sign him i dont expect AFC to come back with an offer for him. I expect AFC to build a new squad now. A fresh start! If diamond is without a club come end of transfer window and we still need some back up then maybe offer him a 6 month 500 quid a week contract. Thats all hes worth as far as i am concerned! Hopefully the humility of it all will make him realise he's not as good as he thinks he is and needs to work a lot harder if he wants to continue playing fitba at this level!

As already mentioned on here it doesnt really matter if diamond signs for hearts or not. He's no longer an AFC player so he can go where ever he likes. If hearts dont sign him i dont expect AFC to come back with an offer for him. I expect AFC to build a new squad now. A fresh start! If diamond is without a club come end of transfer window and we still need some back up then maybe offer him a 6 month 500 quid a week contract. Thats all hes worth as far as i am concerned! Hopefully the humility of it all will make him realise he's not as good as he thinks he is and needs to work a lot harder if he wants to continue playing fitba at this level!

nice post and on the button :thumbup1:

tbf to Diamond, if a prospective employer offered you more money, you'd consider it I'm sure.

He's not really messed us about as far as I'm aware and has apparently been straight up with CB about going to Hearts which, lets be honest, seems a better prospect with more money to boot. Besides, it is clear he has stagnated here and a fresh start could be just what he needs.

But, I will be glad to see him moved on and would be thoroughly disappointed if we offered him a new deal straight off on similar or better terms than he is on at the minute. If, come the start of the season, he doesn't have a club and we still have a budget and have a solid experienced centre half in place, I would offer him something but on significantly reduced terms.

Always Always thought this move to Hearts was to good to be true he isnt good enough for the SPL Hearts, Aberdeen any of them. Could imagine him doing a job for The Grampian Bar.........

However doesnt neccesarily mean he will be back here he isnt contracted to AFC anymore the only worry is that Broon wanted to keep him, I would not imagine for a moment that Broon doesnt realise how unpopular Dobbin has become with the fans, Smelly Timmy weegie soapdodging c**t.

• Site Sponsor

tbf to Diamond, if a prospective employer offered you more money, you'd consider it I'm sure.

He's not really messed us about as far as I'm aware and has apparently been straight up with CB about going to Hearts which, lets be honest, seems a better prospect with more money to boot. Besides, it is clear he has stagnated here and a fresh start could be just what he needs.

But, I will be glad to see him moved on and would be thoroughly disappointed if we offered him a new deal straight off on similar or better terms than he is on at the minute. If, come the start of the season, he doesn't have a club and we still have a budget and have a solid experienced centre half in place, I would offer him something but on significantly reduced terms.

Naw. He has always, always been a bombscare. At one time he had promise and you thought he would grow out of it, but no he is more of a bombscare now than ever.