Baldness

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any baldies on here?

Not me, I have a full head of hair. A bloody stylish one as well :cool:

It's a sign of major testosterone, so you can be sure the most up for it of all of us have little or no hair.

Not like the bufty :fatshaft: Robbie Williams who apparently injects himself with testosterone twice weekly. What a f**king sap.

I'll sell him a shitload, as I have it coming out my lugs.

slightly thinning so its the number one all over pepe guardiola look for me

Oh yes, any other option is a disgrace, you get these radges with ridiculous little tufts sticking out, not cut for months, shocking.

Either that or get a Mr Majeika style wig, a la our chairman.

Close. A cross between him and Dave Lee Travis in his heyday. Only cooler.

Having enjoyed 'buck's company in the Pittodrie Bar some time ago now , I can confirm that he is indeed hirsute and confirmation of the notion that 'a hairy man's a happy man'.

It only needed the belt of bullets strapped diagonally across his chest to enhance his image of urban guerilla and freedom fighter.

:crossfingers:

Urban gorilla more like.

You never seen Che Guevara with four tins of Tennents Super in a Lidl bag on a train first thing on a Wednesday morning, did you?

That man had his priorities straight, every day's a battle, and coming out on top is the most important thing in life.

Urban gorilla more like.

You never seen Che Guevara with four tins of Tennents Super in a Lidl bag on a train first thing on a Wednesday morning, did you?

That man had his priorities straight, every day's a battle, and coming out on top is the most important thing in life.

Hemmin !

Don't think I've forgotten about the Paul Dirac.....I didn't expect to have to wait this long to get it back ! :banghead:

I'm onto Simon Singh's 'Fermat's Last Theorem' now.....which is also an excellent read.

I'm a slow reader tho'.....and am always the last at the dinner table. :)

Hemmin !

Don't think I've forgotten about the Paul Dirac.....I didn't expect to have to wait this long to get it back ! :banghead:

:tommy:

Nae worries min, I'm poring over some fine literature at the moment anyway, so Dirac will be joining a queue of some of the greatest thinkers of all time, and may indeed be marginalised by some of them, so there's no rush at all.

Who did you say you lent it to? A boy you met in the queue for the psychiatrist if my memory serves. You never know with these fruitcakes, fly by nights, you might never see it again.

Cheers :cheers:

:tommy:

Nae worries min, I'm poring over some fine literature at the moment anyway, so Dirac will be joining a queue of some of the greatest thinkers of all time, and may indeed be marginalised by some of them, so there's no rush at all.

Who did you say you lent it to? A boy you met in the queue for the psychiatrist if my memory serves. You never know with these fruitcakes, fly by nights, you might never see it again.

Cheers :cheers:

:P

It was my doctor in exchange for the Simon Singh.

Not that he is in my good books particularly. He advised the use of statins to lower cholesterol and then when I developed muscular pain , he changed his tune.

Scientific medicine will defend to the death it's principles and practices( including Simon Singh) but as far as I can tell is just as much of a lottery when it comes to curing some of our ills.

Medicine will be very different in the not-too-distant future.

comes as no surprise given how active i am in the fitness thread that mine is hanging on by a thread.

keeping it very short (inch long or so) and faux-hawked in a piss poor attempt to copy the jamie redknapp style (although i looks more like alan shearer). guess is its going to need shaving in the next 2 years

typical male pattern baldness for me. Receded at an early age, but now in my 40's i've noticed the crown o' my napper is shining through. Probably still be a few years before the front and back patches meet up though. :crossfingers:

Oh, and clipper setting 2 all over.