Honesty Test

Being honest can anyone on here, with hand on heart confirm they know what every button on their TV's remote control function is ?

I have a new Sony commander and F knows what half of them are for. I worked out that it has a button you press when its dark that lights all the other buttons up but what if you canna see the thing in the first place ?

C'mon TUP dinna try an tell me you dinna sit and watch countryfile on a sunday with a wee bacon sarnie and a glass of milk with your feet in a big slipper and your pipe stoked for a relaxing puff afterwards.

Maybe he disna but I'm a touch concerned you have a video camera set up in my Drawing Room after reading that. :o

C'mon TUP dinna try an tell me you dinna sit and watch countryfile on a sunday with a wee bacon sarnie and a glass of milk with your feet in a big slipper and your pipe stoked for a relaxing puff afterwards.

nah, he wouldnt watch countryfile. its too 'english'.

jimmy macgregor and the west highland way is more his scene.

As long as I can press 9, 0 and 6 I'm happy.

My mate has a mental remote that can control basically everything. Tv, music player, living room lights, more or less anything electrical in his living room I think.

I have a bizarre image of a bloke controlling all his gadgets using "the power of his mind".

TV exists to divert you from reality.

It acts as an escape mechanism, and gives a false impression of comfort and wellbeing. Sedentary.

I'm never comfortable, and I cannot relax, I canna sit still for 5 minutes, I'm 100mph all day, every day.

There's absolutely no way I could contemplate sitting in front of any television programme, with any kind of food, for even ten seconds, the very thought abhors me.

Cups of tea and all that sh*t, how feel.

TV exists to divert you from reality.

It acts as an escape mechanism, and gives a false impression of comfort and wellbeing. Sedentary.

I'm never comfortable, and I cannot relax, I canna sit still for 5 minutes, I'm 100mph all day, every day.

There's absolutely no way I could contemplate sitting in front of any television programme, with any kind of food, for even ten seconds, the very thought abhors me.

Cups of tea and all that sh*t, how feel.

Is there anything you actually derive any enjoyment from?

Obviously you dinna have a licence either?

Does anyone know this man's real name and address, so that I can pass it on to the relevant authorities?

Cheers.

Moving out today so it won't be my address for much longer.

I'll have a tv and a license by tonight. Jeremy Kyle will be watched.

Is there anything you actually derive any enjoyment from?

Oh aye, the miserable front disguises, cunningly, the fact that the sun for me is always shining on the inside.

My moaning is not without purpose. Not for me the modern, cushty, lifestyle, no sir, I'm a wild man, and I like to breath fresh air into my lungs of a morning, rather than sit idly drinking cups of f**king tea, playing computer games, watching banal television, and generally letting life envelop me.

The tougher and bleaker it gets, the more I enjoy it, perversely.

I've no time for slackers. Get up and do something, c**ts.

If I walk into a house, and there are a coterie of feel, pathetic freaks resident, and you know the scene, you open the door, and, without removing their gaze from the gogglebox, they hiss 'shut the door!!!! There's a draught'

Well all I can say is they are reaping a whirlwind offering me that. Amidst a hail of verbal tirades and karate kicks, what's left of their tea cups and television will serve as a reminder to them in future, some draught with the door booted off the hinges too.

No time for cossetted f**king saps.

There was a tv show back in the day that actually told you to turn the telly off!!

Why Don't You? it was called and I think the intro had a cartoon of a boy lamping his telly with his dm's.

Yes I remember Why Don't You?

If you took a sickie off the school, you got that and Wordie Wordsmith in the mornings, making it impossible for you to pull the same stunt the next day. Attempting to play the computer or something was akin to an admission you were malingering and were in fact fine.

So here's the box telling you to do stuff. Bizarre really, when you consider the modern ratings war. Here's a programme commissioned by people who are telling you to switch the f**king thing off! 'And go and do something less boring instead' was how the song went.

Oh how right they were.

Nowadays we have c**ts getting tailored for suits to play computer games.

For the love of f**k. Society has gone to the dogs. We've collectively lost it.

Hardly, I mentioned it once.

Dunno

You're a f**king weird c**t, getting anything out of you is like getting blood from a f**king stone, cheese and rice, why the f**k did you bother saying it then?

Are you just being 'random' as students tend to be, they think it's funny, is it f**k is my advice to them.

Yes I remember Why Don't You?

If you took a sickie off the school, you got that and Wordie Wordsmith in the mornings, making it impossible for you to pull the same stunt the next day. Attempting to play the computer or something was akin to an admission you were malingering and were in fact fine.

So here's the box telling you to do stuff. Bizarre really, when you consider the modern ratings war. Here's a programme commissioned by people who are telling you to switch the f**king thing off! 'And go and do something less boring instead' was how the song went.

Oh how right they were.

Nowadays we have c**ts getting tailored for suits to play computer games.

For the love of f**k. Society has gone to the dogs. We've collectively lost it.

Magic, magic E.

50234_7046951891_3792_n.jpg