Rockness

Anyone else heading up next week? I am. Cant wait.

Looking forward to seeing Kasabian and Chemical Brothers.

I cant recommend it enough to people who havent been. Its a brilliant festival. Its a good size and everyone has been sound in my past experiences. The backdrop to the Main Stage must be one of the most stunning views in Scotland.

Pisses all over TITP. Alot less minks.

:dance:

Taken from website;

VIP camping area with showers & flushing toilets, access to the hospitality arena with indoor & outdoor seating, proper toilets, less queues to the bars, more variety of drinks!

I just got it cos my mates who I'm getting a lift with are going vip. Looking forward to getting a shower too I suppose and less queuing.

Festivals :fatshaft:

f**k that, lying about in a field of f**king midgies for two days, listening to pish like Norman Cook and McFly and all that jazz, that's not even f**king music, even if it was, it would still be pish.

Then, you get minging, no showers, get your tent turned over, drink a shitload, fall into a deep depression, and possibly get stabbed before staggering barefoot down some country road, in ripped clothes, trying to flag down some c**t to save you from the madness enveloping you. Only to find the local equivalent of Peter Tobin staring back at you from the driver's seat.

Hell on Earth, f**k that.

I won't be purchasing a ticket rest a-f**king-ssured.

f**k that, lying about in a field of f**king midgies for two days, listening to pish like Norman Cook and McFly and all that jazz, that's not even f**king music, even if it was, it would still be pish.

Then, you get minging, no showers, get your tent turned over, drink a shitload, fall into a deep depression, and possibly get stabbed before staggering barefoot down some country road, in ripped clothes, trying to flag down some c**t to save you from the madness enveloping you. Only to find the local equivalent of Peter Tobin staring back at you from the driver's seat.

This day gets better :dance:

therein speaks a man who has never been to glastonbury.

i go to glastonbury every year cause its the best festival in the world.

nae minks, nae hassle, just ace music and even better booze. :dance::cool::beer:

All true.

leave the festivals for the teenagers oot there face on shyte kwality E's and bottles of pure gold poppers.

therein speaks a man who has never been to glastonbury.

i go to glastonbury every year cause its the best festival in the world.

nae minks, nae hassle, just ace music and even better booze. :dance::cool::beer:

Corporate whorefest, dripping in pretence, full of posh folk romanticising about hippy ideals, whilst never coming close to dipping their toes in the waters of anarchy themselves.

I'd carpet bomb it as an encore, get all the crusties in one fell swoop, have Take That on just as they sweep by spraying bullets and missiles.

Are you crazy?

I don't even know where the f**k it is, near Stonehenge or something, full of space cadets.

nah.

its full of like minded hedonists and boozers.

the best music, but even better than that is the lack of ned-factor. i.e its a chilled out vibe.

and even better still is the cider.

Thats a decent price. A shower at a festival would make it bearable noo. Rockness is supposed to be like t in the park was before it became a bloated nedfest.

And in an ironic twist, the weegies now come in their droves to Rockness, rendering it a bloated nedfest.

Like anything else in this consumer driven world, popular automatically = pish.

I've no time for popular stuff.

Went to Glastonbury last year. Snoop Dogg was probably the best thing I've seen live, just because it was him and how cool is microphone is.

Looking forward to the Rockness, going to TITP aswell, but all my mates have just harped on about Rockness for the last few months.

I intended on going to both, now can't manage either of them which is a pity, just gutted I'll miss the strokes at titp.

I intended on going to both, now can't manage either of them which is a pity, just gutted I'll miss the strokes at titp.

Saw them at Rockness last year, much better now that Casablancas has straightened himself out.

In the same boat this year, my shift rotation means im missing loads this summer, the beer fest is at todders this weekend too

There's some fort in Serbia somewhere, old war stronghold, where they just lock the lot of us in for days on end, and leave us to it, all played out to a backdrop of serious techno.

The troops are literally swinging from the rafters soon as the doors are locked. Like The Prodigy no good video, bams in every nook and cranny of the place.

Magic :dancin: