Jordan Henderson

but its not just 13m though. its 20million. end of story.

players like henderson, chelseas josh macecksomething, evertons rodwell, ipswitchs wickerman etc etc are all being bigged up on a daily basis.

talk of this big club is after him, that team wants them etc etc.

and still english clubs will pay for them instead of getting better players for less on the continent.

but its all about having ''english'' talent isnt it.

mad.

and worst of all folk are saying its o.k. if arsenal sell fabregas cause they have wiltshire.

f**k me. wiltshire. you'd think he's the best player ever already,

IMO Henderson is better than Wilshere.

haha you shouldv asked that question after he bought andy carroll! henderson is quality, only gettin better. definately alot better than spunkin 10-15 million on charlie adam ats for sure! good signin. and good theyr finally gettin rid of n'goals!

Atleast with Adam you'll know what you'll get, also he is a proven international, Henderson isn't,

A lot of money but clubs have to pay that to get the best youngsters. Liverpool are clearly planning for the future. In Wilson, Shelvy, Henderson and Carroll they have 4 of the best up and coming British players about. Add in Flanagan & Robinson who are highly rated wing backs from their academy then the future is looking promising for them. If they can develop them into the players that their potential is showing then I think they have a very good group of young British players.

16 mil + Ngog on SSN.

henderson was decent till his england cap, then the weight of expectation / acknowledgement that hed made the big time had an adverse affect on him which coincided with sunderlands utter capitulation.

hes young so has stacks of potential, already has experience in the EPL in an average squad.

price tag is a bit hefty but looking at it as a long term investment, itll be good business in the long run.

tup, who cares.

can you moan about barcelona nd real madrid or some other non-english team for a change.

I do. I'm interested to know how Liverpool can go from broke to spending huge transfer fees in less than a season when nothing appears to have changed for them.

And can you piss, moan, bitch and whine about something other than me for twenty minutes whilst I attempt to find out? If you were a child I'd slap you.

I do. I'm interested to know how Liverpool can go from broke to spending huge transfer fees in less than a season when nothing appears to have changed for them.

And can you piss, moan, bitch and whine about something other than me for twenty minutes whilst I attempt to find out? If you were a child I'd slap you.

i aint whining.

i'm just asking for your in-depth knowledge to be put to good use to tell me the state of barceloan and real madrids finances.

you know all about the english clubs so i was hoping you could tell me about some foreign ones too.

just for a change, like.

Yes I know the Spanish clubs cheat constantly. We expect that from them, it's in their blood.

You should read 'El Morbo' for some insight, on the assumption you can actually read coherent, written English.

In the meantime, and so as not to indulge your playground 'whataboutery' (never mind what we're doing, look at them!!!!! waaaaahhh etc), how have Liverpool been able to fund their transfer activity?

Gambling with the future of the club?

Yes I know the Spanish clubs cheat constantly. We expect that from them, it's in their blood.

You should read 'El Morbo' for some insight, on the assumption you can actually read coherent, written English.

In the meantime, and so as not to indulge your playground 'whataboutery' (never mind what we're doing, look at them!!!!! waaaaahhh etc), how have Liverpool been able to fund their transfer activity?

Gambling with the future of the club?

read it ten years ago mate.

good book, phil ball if i remeber rightly.

anyways.....

NO. im not talking about their cheating.

i want you to tell us all about their finances. and malaga. and roma. and psg. and schalke.

all who i believe dont follow your holier than thou finance model.

and barcelonas finances?

real madrids?

russian bankrolled gerrie club schalke?

arab oiled malaga, roma and psg?

come on tup. do a WORLDWIDE expose on football finances. look beyond your irrational hatred of england

No, I know about the cheating going on within these shores. Rangers are at it big time. This concerns all of us.

The English league marginalises the SPL, that's why I care about it.

I don't give a flying f**k if the Italians or the Spanish are cheating. As Fergie says, you expect them to. They're dirty b*stards to the core.

I care about domestic fitba.

No, I know about the cheating going on within these shores. Rangers are at it big time. This concerns all of us.

The English league marginalises the SPL, that's why I care about it.

I don't give a flying f**k if the Italians or the Spanish are cheating. As Fergie says, you expect them to. They're dirty b*stards to the core.

I care about domestic fitba.

good avoidance.

just blame it all on the big bad wolf england.

i think you'll find the spainish league, german league, italian leage and champions league all marginalise scottish football.

good avoidance.

just blame it all on the big bad wolf england.

i think you'll find the spainish league, german league, italian leage and champions league all marginalise scottish football.

You need to explain points when you make them.

Otherwise I'll treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Do we have our kick off times moved for these leagues? No.

Are our pubs packed out with goons watching them? No.

Do we have armchair subscribers to these leagues? No.

Bluto min, everytime Tup makes a post you know you're going to chime in with some pointless sh*te. You're like a love sick ex girlfriend the way you stalk him about.

just asking why he doesnt give a fairer and more balaced opinion when posting, instead of his incessant ant-english diatribe.

anyway as youre bottom lips falling out i'll give it a rest from my end.

Only debt I can see is 'working capital debt' which to be fair isn't that bad.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2010/10/lfc-sale-breakdown-of-how-nesvs-300m.html

Payments previously were 2-3 million a year, now they are 30 million.

Some of the debt was included in the sale when RBS were involved.

I see what you're saying above, however it's alot better as you appear to paint out.

The only debt removed was the initial investment made by Gillett and Hicks, they were burned to the tune of