Nicole Shirtswinger

zig-a-zig-ah

She's hideous!

And the older she gets the more she's perfecting that wicked witch look.

Give it 20 year and she'll be putting the shits up your grandchildren in some low budget horror movie.

Was it this bitch that was in a 'girl' group that all used to be mannies or something? Sure I heard that before but dinna ken what they're called.

Best o' British to Lewis Hamilton coming in about that after 6 pints of a Friday evening.

She's hideous!

And the older she gets the more she's perfecting that wicked witch look.

Give it 20 year and she'll be putting the shits up your grandchildren in some low budget horror movie.

Was it this bitch that was in a 'girl' group that all used to be mannies or something? Sure I heard that before but dinna ken what they're called.

Best o' British to Lewis Hamilton coming in about that after 6 pints of a Friday evening.

Aye, yer right there Tup min, I heard that fae the same bloke who telt me aboot Wiggy and the Pittodrie flats scam.

Hideous? I think not....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4nKOzk8qbw

There we have it, fatshaft likes it her, she's a stunner for a hermaphrodite and I take my hat off to the surgeon who removed the cock and balls and installed a 2nd hand, reconditioned woman's gearbox in there, the donor card boys are sitting picking them off cheap at the hysterectomy clinic, everyone's a winner, swap you for the cock and balls, job done.

You'd never ken, had they not forgotten about the big, f**koff Adam's aipple jutting out of her gullet.