Cl Final 2013

Nice of them to do this as a celebration gesture, Wembley is a fantastic stadium an d fit for such a massive occasion.

Wonder if we will get a Panorama special on who exactly made this decision and how it was arrived at?

I for one would love to see such a programme.

Why would they do that? No bribes would have been involved.

You reckon?

I would say it's an absolute certainty that some palms were greased, possibly not in straight cash payments, but everyone knows how these things work, the decision makers get lavished with gifts and meals etc etc. by corporate backers, and feel they cannot deny them.

But of course this is not important, England got this one, therefore a mass sweeping of inconvenient truths under the carpet is fully justified.

Come on BBC, ITV get the Champions League final, here's your chance to get back at them.

You reckon?

I would say it's an absolute certainty that some palms were greased, possibly not in straight cash payments, but everyone knows how these things work, the decision makers get lavished with gifts and meals etc etc. by corporate backers, and feel they cannot deny them.

But of course this is not important, England got this one, therefore a mass sweeping of inconvenient truths under the carpet is fully justified.

Come on BBC, ITV get the Champions League final, here's your chance to get back at them.

why you moaning tup?

england obvioulsy won it fair and square. you know, just like when russia and quatar won it fair and square, and it was just england being bad losers.

• 2 weeks later...

why you moaning tup?

england obvioulsy won it fair and square. you know, just like when russia and quatar won it fair and square, and it was just england being bad losers.

I'm not, I dinna give a f**k where the corporate whorefest final is played, but I'm highlighting the blatant double standards of the rankly hypocritical English.

Russia and Qatar have never had a World cup, so there's a case for saying they deserve it (well Russia anyway).

England just had the final, they had it in the 90's, but do we hear their media saying, hang on a minute, this is unfair?

Do we f**k, not a peep.

I'm not, I dinna give a f**k where the corporate whorefest final is played, but I'm highlighting the blatant double standards of the rankly hypocritical English.

Russia and Qatar have never had a World cup, so there's a case for saying they deserve it (well Russia anyway).

England just had the final, they had it in the 90's, but do we hear their media saying, hang on a minute, this is unfair?

Do we f**k, not a peep.

Amazing how you've missed the point yet again. I do find the decision strange but have England bribed UEFA for them to come to this decision? I highly doubt it. Big difference between the World Cup bid and this.

Amazing how you've missed the point yet again. I do find the decision strange but have England bribed UEFA for them to come to this decision? I highly doubt it. Big difference between the World Cup bid and this.

Don't think that was what he meant. It's right enough that the media haven't said a peep about it although it's crap they get it within 3 years.

Nothing about bribery.

Don't think that was what he meant. It's right enough that the media haven't said a peep about it although it's crap they get it within 3 years.

Nothing about bribery.

Aye. That's why i said there's a difference between the 2. Tup keeps on making England out to be bad losers, like they lost the World Cup bid fair and square yet they never. If i found out i had lost something because of bribery, damned right i would have something to say about it.