Euro U21 Finals

cant believe theres no thread on this already

anybody been watching? admittedly i havent seen much at all but i watched the iceland vs denmark game. very enjoyable end to end stuff.

the iceland left back in particular looks a tidy prospect. Hjörtur Logi Valgarðsson. plays for gothenburg. good technique, strong, very clean striker and got a goal cutting inside and shooting with his "weaker foot" which he curled like a beauty into the top corner. sign him up now!

also impressed wi Birkir Bjarnason of viking. midfielder, driving forward often and getting into good positions frequently.

certainly a few tidy young uns on show. quite a few id be happy if we could thrash out a deal for.

Scouts at #eng - #cz: Arsenal, Blackburn, Everton, Fulham, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester United, Preston, Sunderland

Doubt we'd get anything that good when those above are over looking, but I get what you mean, Englands team tonight is a strong one.

Fielding Walker Bertrand Smalling Jones © Henderson Muamba Cleverley Sinclair Sturridge Welbeck

Doubt we'd get anything that good when those above are over looking, but I get what you mean, Englands team tonight is a strong one.

Fielding Walker Bertrand Smalling Jones © Henderson Muamba Cleverley Sinclair Sturridge Welbeck

Never even realised Muamba was English. That is a strong team right enough.

loved the england game. they have the ball for 75 mins and cant do sh*t with it till eventually they get a goal after their 8th change of tactics.

czechs almost went "aw ffs, we cant be bothered playing. we were happy to give you a 0-0 so you could have some pride...but if you insist"

then proceed to school england for 20 mins

loved the england game. they have the ball for 75 mins and cant do sh*t with it till eventually they get a goal after their 8th change of tactics.

czechs almost went "aw ffs, we cant be bothered playing. we were happy to give you a 0-0 so you could have some pride...but if you insist"

then proceed to school england for 20 mins

just shows that pearce's boast after the spanish game was pish!

something along the lines of that if engerland had had the same amount of possession as spain they would have scored 4 or 5!

He'll have meant for that game where they created much more than last night but hey never mind just have a dig at England who yet again got much further than Scotland.

He'll have meant for that game where they created much more than last night but hey never mind just have a dig at England who yet again got much further than Scotland.

I know what he meant it for mini - he said it right after the spain game. they had just stolen a draw after having been played off the park by a very good spanish team. the possession in that game was frightening - something like 64% to 36%. to say what he said was outrageous. the fact that they couldnt hold the ball like spain did, or score 4 or 5 goals, in the 2 subsequent games says it all.

yes, the english got further than us, but (yet again) were found out to be not as good as they think they are. its the sheer arrogance and the way they believe they have a divine right to just turn up to win that annoys me and makes me enjoy these moments. found out to not be as good as they think they are.