Ryan Dunn Of Jackass Dies In Car Crash

TheG_L_A

interesting the change in tone in this thread from the one in the oil rigger dying

yes, the guy MAY have been drink driving, doesnt excuse the fact someones lost a brother/son/husband

reminds me of the frankie boyle concert, when some woman was laughing at jokes about blacks, downies and general wheel-chaired ones, until he joked about cancer and she kicked up, because her son had it

joke

a rigger dying doing his job to keep a roof over his families head, is a wee bit different from someone drink driving killing himself and his mate!!!!!

interesting the change in tone in this thread from the one in the oil rigger dying

yes, the guy MAY have been drink driving, doesnt excuse the fact someones lost a brother/son/husband

reminds me of the frankie boyle concert, when some woman was laughing at jokes about blacks, downies and general wheel-chaired ones, until he joked about cancer and she kicked up, because her son had it

joke

He didn't show his family much respect when getting into a car having been drinking.

I feel for his family of course. Its bad enough loosing a family member but to loose a family member because they drove under the influence must make things worse.

He didn't show his family much respect when getting into a car having been drinking.

I feel for his family of course. Its bad enough loosing a family member but to loose a family member because they drove under the influence must make things worse.

He didn't show his family much respect in the first place.

Him and his cronies used to wake his mum and dad up at all hours with horns and stuff.