David Goodwillie

I despair at some of our most talent young Scottish players.

David Goodwillie has more police charges to his name, than I've had hot dinners. Lee Wallace has also been arrested on several occassions for wielding an air rifle and he was also reprimanded for threatening to shoot a night club doorman. While Craig Thomson has been convicted of sending lewd photos, including one of his penis, to underage children.

No idea why this happens so often... perhaps they have too much time on their hands?

I despair at some of our most talent young Scottish players.

David Goodwillie has more police charges to his name, than I've had hot dinners. Lee Wallace has also been arrested on several occassions for wielding an air rifle and he was also reprimanded for threatening to shoot a night club doorman. While Craig Thomson has been convicted of sending lewd photos, including one of his penis, to underage children.

No idea why this happens so often... perhaps they have too much time on their hands?

Surprised much?

We're talking neds who can play football, the working mans game. Should we be surprised that a few of them get into trouble with the law? In all likelihood it is their abilities at football that have kept them out the nick this long.

Let's add in Riordan, O'Connor to name but a few.