Colin Calderwood For Birmingham

Calderwood was always a better Coach than Manager - I would say our Hibee friends won't be too bothered about this, I daresay they will be celebrating.

Who next for Hibs then?

Derek Mcinnes for me, can see that oen happening.

Spot on there most of the Hibs fans I work with never wanted him appointed and are very happy that he is being linked with assistant jobs at Forrest and Birmingham. They will be glad to see the back of him.

Said it and i'll say it again, Colin Calderwood was just the English version of Proffessor Yogi Hughes, except he's Scottish.

What about that hingmy that was destined for the EPL , cannae remember his name

Ken, Previous Hingmy will throw his fat belly into the ring no doubt. I love how is utter jibber jabbery has now come back to Haunt him and no Chairman seriously considers his services.

Said it and i'll say it again, Colin Calderwood was just the English version of Proffessor Yogi Hughes, except he's Scottish.

Ken, Previous Hingmy will throw his fat belly into the ring no doubt. I love how is utter jibber jabbery has now come back to Haunt him and no Chairman seriously considers his services.

Mark Mcghee?

sad that a championship club can offer more than an spl club though, shows how money ruining the game

they just won the league cup and have been in the EPL for two seasons. They will get their parachute payments too.

they could probably buy the entire SPL and still have change

Michael O'Neil was a right good player, always used to sh*te myself he was on the ball.

I remember a going to Easter Road (when we had Shearer and Mixu) and always getting outplayed and he was the instigator.

By all accounts he was supposed to get the job prior to Calderwood so I can see this happening and the Hibees will be happy with that.

Darren Jackson for No.2 so there's a bit of hate for us?!

Michael O'Neil was a right good player, always used to sh*te myself he was on the ball.

I remember a going to Easter Road (when we had Shearer and Mixu) and always getting outplayed and he was the instigator.

By all accounts he was supposed to get the job prior to Calderwood so I can see this happening and the Hibees will be happy with that.

Darren Jackson for No.2 so there's a bit of hate for us?!

Mind he cmae to us and was sh*te!