Dons First Day Back

Really? Where you read that.

I guess Christina would improve the looks of the squad - nae hard now that Plug has done us all a favour f**ked off.

Click on the link that vda provided to see all of Harvey's tweets. His second tweet says Brown's after Clark.

Chris Clark on Brown's radar.

Click on the link that vda provided to see all of Harvey's tweets. His second tweet says Brown's after Clark.

Please God no!

Why waste a (likely quite high) wage on him again? I could handle the likes of Barry Nicholson returning but not Clark.

Besides, thought he was warned never to set foot in Aberdeen again for putting his todger somewhere he shouldn't.

Rubbish. My workmate is good friends with Clark so I got him to ask him. He has been to Pittodrie, yes, but only to see the physio. He doesn't know where all these rumours are coming from.

Christopher Harvey reported it on his twitter, saying he's on Craig Brown's radar. Doesn't mean it's true of course.

Probably heard he was with the Pittodrie physio and trying to put two and two together.

Christopher Harvey reported it on his twitter, saying he's on Craig Brown's radar. Doesn't mean it's true of course.

Probably heard he was with the Pittodrie physio and trying to put two and two together.

Aye I meant he was speaking rubbish nae you.

I don't know why but I have feeling he's going to have a good season.

haha me too for some strange reason, hope he does!

Winning goal at Ibrox supposing it was his only goal all season would do for me & I'd class that as a very good season for him & us.

league win or Scottish cup later rounds :bounce:

Evening Depress today headline reporting that Broon sez: "Fyvie, Mackie, and Folly should get medals for effort" regarding their rehabilitation back fae injury. Story itself is a fairly nondescript piece on pre season training and fa's comin back fae injury. Hopefully Foster has had some rehabilitation of his own from his experiences at the hunnery; after training, being shut in a room with constant exposure to AFC videos and literature very much in the manner of the boy fae a clockwork orange. Even then, Foster will need to be watched.