The Pittodrie Years

There is a nice little documentary seperated into a series of 7 parts on RedTV about Pittodrie and the history.

It's presented by Liam McLeod and gives a good insight into the various redevelopments, how Pittodrie Stadium came to be, memorable matches, international matches and events and so on.

It's about an hour and a half long and is a good wee piece.

If anyone has RedTV I reccommend you check it out.

There is a nice little documentary seperated into a series of 7 parts on RedTV about Pittodrie and the history.

It's presented by Liam McLeod and gives a good insight into the various redevelopments, how Pittodrie Stadium came to be, memorable matches, international matches and events and so on.

It's about an hour and a half long and is a good wee piece.

If anyone has RedTV I reccommend you check it out.

I have RedTV and I'll be watching it tomorrow. Hopefully it's a good documentary.

I just watched the 1st part of 7.

Pretty good viewing.

Anyone tell me though...how i can make the viewing screen bigger within the redTV web page? :dontknow:

I had to download all parts to watch them through the windows media player at a reasonable size.

Double click the video and it goes full screen I think.

Enjoyed the Red TV documentary, a good job done by Liam and Malcolm - and its good to know that once Camp Richie hangs up his mic (which is a long way off I might add) we will have another Dandy at the helm of Sportsound in Liam McLeod.

As good as it was though, it only goes to show why AFC have done a lot of hard work in bringing aobut the new stadium project - as a new home is badly needed.

Bagsy a red seat from the Souther.

Enjoyed the Red TV documentary, a good job done by Liam and Malcolm - and its good to know that once Camp Richie hangs up his mic (which is a long way off I might add) we will have another Dandy at the helm of Sportsound in Liam McLeod.

As good as it was though, it only goes to show why AFC have done a lot of hard work in bringing aobut the new stadium project - as a new home is badly needed.

Bagsy a red seat from the Souther.

The guy seems to be a great prospect in reporting terms. Probably one of the most exciting, yet non-biased, commentators in the SPL as well.