Craig Whyte

Been speaking to someone who knows Craig Whyte on a business level and stays in the same village as him (Grantown on Spey).

Craig Whyte owns and stays in the Grantown Castle and has done a lot of work on it, renovation etc. Work has stopped there now as many of the local tradesman who were doing the work have not been paid and apparently the total amount owed to local business men/women exceeds 90k.

He reckoned that things could go belly up at Ibrox in the near future as Craig Whyte just does not have the money he say's he does as all his money is tied up in assests which would not come close to paying the tax bill, if he can't pay a few tradesman 90k no idea how he is going to pay the 50 million tax bill unless he plans to sell his assets.

Just passing on some information which may bring a smile to your face. He also said a lot of the Rangers fans in Grantown are VERY worried on what the future holds at Ibrox.

Been speaking to someone who knows Craig Whyte on a business level and stays in the same village as him (Grantown on Spey).

Craig Whyte owns and stays in the Grantown Castle and has done a lot of work on it, renovation etc. Work has stopped there now as many of the local tradesman who were doing the work have not been paid and apparently the total amount owed to local business men/women exceeds 90k.

He reckoned that things could go belly up at Ibrox in the near future as Craig Whyte just does not have the money he say's he does as all his money is tied up in assests which would not come close to paying the tax bill, if he can't pay a few tradesman 90k no idea how he is going to pay the 50 million tax bill unless he plans to sell his assets.

Just passing on some information which may bring a smile to your face. He also said a lot of the Rangers fans in Grantown are VERY worried on what the future holds at Ibrox.

Lol. Not for the businessmen but for Rankgers.

Sounds very familiar............just like our wonderful owner.................no money just assests!

Whether or not you respect or like David Murray - do you really think that he would hand over Rangers to a man who doesnt have two bob to rub together?

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but im quite sure that sufficient background checks were made to ensure he passed it onto a man who was suitable for the club,

Anyway its regardless - Craig Whyte isnt short of a bob or two and like it or not - 90K to him is like ten bob to you or me.

No doubt Whyte sees Rangers as a way to make money, just the way McCann saw Sellick.

He's bought them at bottom dollar and there is enormous potential to make a fast buck if he gets it right.

So, that he's not exactly cash rich doesn't surprise me, that's what a venture capitalist does. I sincerely hope the tax case f**ks it all up though.

• Admin

Whether or not you respect or like David Murray - do you really think that he would hand over Rangers to a man who doesnt have two bob to rub together?

I hate Rangers as much as the next man but im quite sure that sufficient background checks were made to ensure he passed it onto a man who was suitable for the club,

Anyway its regardless - Craig Whyte isnt short of a bob or two and like it or not - 90K to him is like ten bob to you or me.

Craig Whytes entire career in business involves taking over failing businesses or those with heavy debts and asset stripping.

I can't believe he'd do similar to Rangers because they're more than just a business, they're a institution propped up by thugs with a tendency to riot. You'd have to be insane to stirr that hornets nest.

• Site Sponsor

Erm, why would Murray give a f**k? He's getting shot of a liability. You think Craig Whyte is loaded? Why? What's he ever done?

There is no parallel between McCann and Whyte. The former had money and nous. The latter neither.

It's going to be fun watching the disgusting institution RFC fall into the mire within our lifetime, like by 2015.

Lets hope it doesn't take that long

Craig Whytes entire career in business involves taking over failing businesses or those with heavy debts and asset stripping.

I can't believe he'd do similar to Rangers because they're more than just a business, they're a institution propped up by thugs with a tendency to riot. You'd have to be insane to stirr that hornets nest.

like it or not...

Great start for for Craig and ally..

we can't compete with the championship and the likes.....

Great mission statement...

Off to a flyer then...

Erm, why would Murray give a f**k? He's getting shot of a liability. You think Craig Whyte is loaded? Why? What's he ever done?

There is no parallel between McCann and Whyte. The former had money and nous. The latter neither.

It's going to be fun watching the disgusting institution RFC fall into the mire within our lifetime, like by 2015.

I sincerely hope some o' the al' codgers on here are around to see that.

They know who they are

I'd be astonished if David Murray sold to someone (even for a quid) who he doesn't think 100% has the best intentions of Rangers at heart.

Murray ploughed a lot of time and money into Rangers and you don't associate with something that long and then think, f**k em.

But who knows.

I'd laugh if he did just asset strip em, move them to a training park outside Glasgow and sell the ground.

I'd be astonished if David Murray sold to someone (even for a quid) who he doesn't think 100% has the best intentions of Rangers at heart.

Murray ploughed a lot of time and money into Rangers and you don't associate with something that long and then think, f**k em.

But who knows.

I'd laugh if he did just asset strip em, move them to a training park outside Glasgow and sell the ground.

Flannel, Murray has taken more out of Rangers than he put it, dont believe the hype

I know who they are too.

And i sincerely hope all of them are around to see that. :thumbup1:

Thank you kindly , gentlemen.

I have every intention of being around in 2015 , when I will be a mere 68.

In fact I intend to around in 2047 , when I will be a sprightly 100.

By 2029 , if I can afford him/her , I will have my own 'avatar' to do all the STUFF I no longer can.

Should be available on the NHS.

I believe Murray International metals got the contract for the pins to go into Ian Durrants knee!!

:laughing:

correct

Exactly, MIH subsidiaries like

-RHL handled calls and ticketing

-Azure handled the catering

-MIM handled structural work in the stadium corner expansions and club deck in 1991.

-Carnegie Information Systems handled IT.

A lot of these were wrapped up under the banner Charlotte Ventures (MIH based at Charlotte Squre in Ed).

I know this as I have done work for Murray Estates.