Brechin City V Aberdeen

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be the new strip as its on sale to season ticket holders on wednesday night apparently.

Seems its only the training gear that is on sale on Wednesday.

This exclusive event will also offer you the chance to have the first look at the brand new Dons home strip, the first to be supplied by new kit partners, adidas. You will also get the chance to preview and purchase the fantastic Tiro 11 training range, as worn by the first team squad in recent days.

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20110627/all-season-ticket-holders_2212158_2382535

Lets try and get this back on topic shall we :)

I assume that Gonzalez will be signed in time for Thursday. If not then I guess it'll be either Jones or Oldfield in goals. Also what is the injury situation. I was at pre-season training on Tuesday and everyone seemed present and correct but are the likes of McArdle, Folly, Considine and Vernon ready following their injuries at the end of last season?

Not going.

As someone else said, pre-season is a waste of time with games playes at testimonial pace.

According to CB on Red TV the team "will be unrecognisable" was the expression I think he used. Sounds like it will be pretty much a mixture of the trialists and younger players like Shaugnessy, Robertson etc, so wouldnt read too much into this one.

With that likely team in mind, I'll say a draw....2-2