Peterhead Fc

Peterhead FC to make an important announcement on STV news at 6 o'clock tomorrow, heard a whisper that it could be that Donald Trump will be their new sponsor, Sarah Malone the girl in charge of his golf course project at Balmedie comes from Peterhead, would also explain where the money for Rory McAllister came from.

Bad news if we have missed out on some cash due to our board not even approaching him.

• Admin

Yeah but how much would he need to be sponsor of them, nae much to his vast wealth (saying that sponsoring us would be a mere drop in the ocean also).

If it is true then well done them.

Donald Trump isn't as wealthy as you think he is. He has a history of bankruptcy and dwindled his father's fortune. He exaggerates his actual wealth like nobody else.

Well i quite beleive in assets he is wealthy but as a cash rich man your probably correct. Dont now enough to really say for sure either way.

Im sure if somehow the man became sponsor of peterhead its a good ploy to garner favour in being seen as helping "the little guys". Cynical perhaps but the support against him seems strong going by the litrature that gets pushed through my letter box on regular intervals. As for me, i cant wait until he gets the Ryder Cup/Open so i can rent my house out for the week to some rich americans.

Peterhead FC to make an important announcement on STV news at 6 o'clock tomorrow, heard a whisper that it could be that Donald Trump will be their new sponsor, Sarah Malone the girl in charge of his golf course project at Balmedie comes from Peterhead, would also explain where the money for Rory McAllister came from.

Bad news if we have missed out on some cash due to our board not even approaching him.

1. You'd want Trump anywhere near Pittodrie - seriously?

2. Wiggy and Trump were extremely pally last year, and Wiggy has always been at the forefront of local businessmen backing Trump's course and development. I sincerelt doubt if any Trump cash was going begging, that Wiggy wouldn't have been grasping for it.

Well i quite beleive in assets he is wealthy but as a cash rich man your probably correct. Dont now enough to really say for sure either way.

Im sure if somehow the man became sponsor of peterhead its a good ploy to garner favour in being seen as helping "the little guys". Cynical perhaps but the support against him seems strong going by the litrature that gets pushed through my letter box on regular intervals. As for me, i cant wait until he gets the Ryder Cup/Open so i can rent my house out for the week to some rich americans.

Aye the publicity from Martin Ford and his handful of cronies is very good, shame for them they could hold a meeting in a phone box of all their supporters.

1. You'd want Trump anywhere near Pittodrie - seriously?

2. Wiggy and Trump were extremely pally last year, and Wiggy has always been at the forefront of local businessmen backing Trump's course and development. I sincerelt doubt if any Trump cash was going begging, that Wiggy wouldn't have been grasping for it.

At the moment FS I would take money from the devil if it gave us a decent team !

Donald Trump cares about nothing else than Donald Trump.

why would he gain ANY benefit in investing in Peterhead FC??

I could be wrong, but i doubt it.

A sh*t load of publicity, he doesn't want to be seen as taking everything is course is going to be full of the rich, giving to causes in the area will show him in a good light.

A sh*t load of publicity, he doesn't want to be seen as taking everything is course is going to be full of the rich, giving to causes in the area will show him in a good light.

We really saying that the NE will all of a sudden love him because he buys some decent players for PFC....?

Coming from the toon, im all too aware that PFC will never amount to much, there just isnt the fan base. Too many huns/ tims gan aboot! If the team is not even widely supported in the town, never mind the area, how will this benefit trump?

Its nae like his golf course is even in Peterheid, he would be better off giving money to Formartine or Cove or something like that!!

Trump doesnt care about the area, or 'good publicity'... I dont even think he cares about his 'world class' golf course. He only cares about all the

We really saying that the NE will all of a sudden love him because he buys some decent players for PFC....?

Coming from the toon, im all too aware that PFC will never amount to much, there just isnt the fan base. Too many huns/ tims gan aboot! If the team is not even widely supported in the town, never mind the area, how will this benefit trump?

Its nae like his golf course is even in Peterheid, he would be better off giving money to Formartine or Cove or something like that!!

Trump doesnt care about the area, or 'good publicity'... I dont even think he cares about his 'world class' golf course. He only cares about all the

Trump will donate money to more than just Peterhead mark my words.

Or take trumps money and make a bit more than they would have taken a risky punt at Mcalister.

Lets agree to disagree :laughing:

Trump doesnt need to get 'the area' on side now anyway, he has his planning permission, all systems are go. The only thing in his way are the handful of people who live in the area that he wants to build all his new fancy houses, I doubt donating money to local causes will make them change their mind about giving up their homes...

The following statement from the Chairman has been released following recent rumours regarding the Trump Organisation and PFC:

From the Peterhead website:

"Due to unfounded reports of an iminent sponsorship deal between the Trump Organisation and Peterhead FC, we can categorically deny these ill-founded rumours.

Although Peterhead FC and the Trump Organisation have a very good relationship and hopefully something will be done in the future, it will not be today and one wonders where this information has come from.

We wish the Trump Organisation every future success as it will be a great coup for the North East of Scotland.

However, I can assure everyone that our sponsorship deal being signed today will be one of the most important signings of the season."

R G Morrison

PFC Chairman

Fascinating titbit. She very very briefly was in my band and was super-hot.

That's all. :poster_oops:

• 2 months later...