Utter Cahnts At Work

Eh've jist spent the best part of a week training up a colleague to take ower fae me when eh go on meh hols.

By chance I noticed in oor group calendar that he's going on holiday for the same 3 weeks as me.

Me: Why didn't you tell me you are going on holiday?

Him: You never asked

Me: What was the point in training you up then?

Him: I wondered that myself.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If eh leave here without punching him, eh've done well.

Nae real the level of stupidity that some peoples brains produce.

Just had my boss accuse me of losing his calipers when they were sitting on his f**king desk the whole time. Had the cheek to then pass the blame on to the person that found them, saying it was "funny" how he missed them... Dick!

Tup, go f**k off and play with plains trains and automobiles.

Good man.

As for this thread, what an absolute f**king mare Byen!

I'd get back on the gear if this is what being aff it does to you.

Oh, I forgot, you made that elaborate, wild goose chase of a thread up. Why would anyone in their right mind do something like that is what bothers me?

Are you all there?

The internet is real, a messageboard is an anonymous reality, but still real. Certainly not make believe.

Fairies at the bottom of the gairden, and Santa, is make believe, Alice in Wonderland, that type of sh*te.

So I don't know who telt you this isna real, they were wrong, and you have actually been making a c**t of yourself, sorry to have to tell you chief.

First off, who the f**k said Santa wasn't real? You absolute c**t - he is alive and he's well. Only a f**king moron wouldn't believe in Santa. Idiot!

Second of all, as I say, on a computer on a forum - I can be who I want, it's make believe, so making a c**t of myself on the tinterweb really, and I mean really doesn't bother me. I don't know most of these c**ts who are on this forum, so my givingaf**kfactor is pretty erm......low.

Sorry to have to tell you chief.

Try and keep it on topic Roberto.

Tommo1903 used to work with me and he is an utter gimp so I feel your pain Byen.

Eh've jist spent the best part of a week training up a colleague to take ower fae me when eh go on meh hols.

By chance I noticed in oor group calendar that he's going on holiday for the same 3 weeks as me.

I take it, since they chose that guy to replace you, that your job doesn't require too much in the way of thinking?

:hysterical:

The day they come up to you with a monkey on a string and say, "train this to take over while you're away, will you?" is probably the day you want to just stop trying.

:)

I take it, since they chose that guy to replace you, that your job doesn't require too much in the way of thinking?

:hysterical:

The day they come up to you with a monkey on a string and say, "train this to take over while you're away, will you?" is probably the day you want to just stop trying.

:)

The thing is, we are a wee firm, and in Norway abody f**ks off in July. His calendar indicated he wis going tae be in the office, so despite previous experience of him being a prick, it was decided he wid be my cover. He wis telt, and pitched up in my office half an hour later to start learning.

Eh noticed completely by chance yesterday while taking a break fae afc-chat that his calendar now said he wis away the same weeks as me. After the conversation eh recounted in my original post, he then explained that the boss had approved his holiday request months ago and so he didnae think it was necessary to remind anyone :banghead:

The short of it is eh'll hae tae work during my holidays, get Mrs Byen on my case for daein so, and he gets tae go on holiday.

Update :)

The boy has now said he's willing tae move his holiday so that he can be cover for me.

Me: Great, but how are you able to do that?

Him: Oh, I'll just be at home, doesn't matter when I take it.

Me: (Starting to get a bit riled) So why didn't you say that yesterday?

Him: You didn't ask

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Sounds like Buck is covering for you.

You probably intimidate him , you brute !

He's probably feart tae spik until he's spoken till.

Ye've only yersel' tae blame.

Taking one's mind aff the ba' whilst surfing the internet.

'Would the Lord the gift did gie us,

Tae see oorsels as ithers see us'

Name that Immortal Bard ?

:P

Michael Bubl

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laughing:

I like him.

Sounds like a fellow black belt in skive-ing!

Even before I left the school all them years ago I got a part time joby working in a petrol forecourt. It was called ABC Motors and was about 100 yards up the road from the Treetops Hotel on Springfield Road.

There was a garage there and at tea breaks and lunch some of the mechanics would come into the shop and chat me up which was nice. They also helped themselves to the sweeties, fan belts, spark plugs and other stuff, they said they were allowed.

After a stock take the manager said the till was short and I had to make it up out of my wages. I told him I never ate the ferkin sweeties. He asked me to name the names of the "thieving b*stard loons" and I refused so he sacked me, b*stard!

I am not a thief, I did not eat the sweets, I didn't steal any money from the till but I'm not a clype either. I liked that job and was a good employee but the fat b*stard sacked me anyway. What a horrid man ! ! !

Even before I left the school all them years ago I got a part time joby working in a petrol forecourt. It was called ABC Motors and was about 100 yards up the road from the Treetops Hotel on Springfield Road.

There was a garage there and at tea breaks and lunch some of the mechanics would come into the shop and chat me up which was nice. They also helped themselves to the sweeties, fan belts, spark plugs and other stuff, they said they were allowed.

After a stock take the manager said the till was short and I had to make it up out of my wages. I told him I never ate the ferkin sweeties. He asked me to name the names of the "thieving b*stard loons" and I refused so he sacked me, b*stard!

I am not a thief, I did not eat the sweets, I didn't steal any money from the till but I'm not a clype either. I liked that job and was a good employee but the fat b*stard sacked me anyway. What a horrid man ! ! !

I'm probably going to upset you here, but it's almost guaranteed that right after giving you your jotters he went into the store room and wanked himself silly, so excited was he at demonstrating his power over a young lassie such as yourself.

And I'm not saying he was picturing your dejected face as he blew his blobby load all over himself... but he probably was.

I know the sort.

Edit.. and, no, that isnae me either.

1_362010.jpg

Now that you're a lot older, you'll see the drivel you used to believe I presume?