Come On Ye Redzzzzz

COME ON YE REDZZZ!!!!!!!!

Heres to the new season!

You bunch of negative f**kers going to be backing us? Or are you going to keep finding something to moan about???

There should be at least two E's in reedzzz

Moron

Moron ha ha!

Just Rallying the troops min!

Again, my veiled attempt at humour is lost.

I must try harder.

It wasnae a dig

And we've got Cris Clark back...hina read yet the inevitable hostilites..but i recall he was a very very decent winger and prior to his departure from (ahem) us... he was being lauded in many quarters and touted as an international for the future..

And if that phukking ball had gone in at Ibrox...he would have been a legend...

Strange how the mop flops...

COME ON YE REDZZZ!!!!!!!!

Heres to the new season!

You bunch of negative f**kers going to be backing us? Or are you going to keep finding something to moan about???

I will be right behind them come start of season at games but still think we will be struggling in bottom half of league unless quite a few new faces arrive and those faces are players who may actually help us attack.

And we've got Cris Clark back...hina read yet the inevitable hostilites..but i recall he was a very very decent winger and prior to his departure from (ahem) us... he was being lauded in many quarters and touted as an international for the future..

And if that phukking ball had gone in at Ibrox...he would have been a legend...

Strange how the mop flops...

decent winger how many assists did he provide ?

I never run at anything less than 100%

Im a winner :thumbup1:

Well how about getting behind the club, who are trying their best to do good things?

Instead of constantly whinging, when you've already been asked politely to save it for when the real action starts?

It serves no purpose.

Well how about getting behind the club, who are trying their best to do good things?

Instead of constantly whinging, when you've already been asked politely to save it for when the real action starts?

It serves no purpose.

The only people at the club who have given 100% from what i have seen is brown / knox.

The rest including the board need to seriously up their game.