Women Golfers

Yesterday three wifies were on the 4th as I was taking the clubs out the car, I was just having a slow relaxing round with a work mate (I'm a 15 and he's a 18 handicap) so we're not flying round yet as we approached the 7th there is a pile up as folk got stuck behind them.

They had no idea about letting folk play through and had to be asked/told by 3 groups if they could step aside as they were so slow.

These women could hit the ball a max of 70yards and the average drive or 2nd shot was 50yards and they must of had half a dozen on the greens. Now I know everyone has to start but these f**kers were oblivious! They all stood around one ball and hit a shot, blethered then all walked to the next ball, hit a shot, blethered, all walked to the next ball, hit a shot, blethered then walked the 40 yards and did it all again.

I actually thought about reporting them but thought it would look a bit sad grassing on wifies.

On a side note the f**kers all had on the best of gear and decent clubs.

Personally I'd have women only courses.

Yesterday three wifies were on the 4th as I was taking the clubs out the car, I was just having a slow relaxing round with a work mate (I'm a 15 and he's a 18 handicap) so we're not flying round yet as we approached the 7th there is a pile up as folk got stuck behind them.

They had no idea about letting folk play through and had to be asked/told by 3 groups if they could step aside as they were so slow.

These women could hit the ball a max of 70yards and the average drive or 2nd shot was 50yards and they must of had half a dozen on the greens. Now I know everyone has to start but these f**kers were oblivious! They all stood around one ball and hit a shot, blethered then all walked to the next ball, hit a shot, blethered, all walked to the next ball, hit a shot, blethered then walked the 40 yards and did it all again.

I actually thought about reporting them but thought it would look a bit sad grassing on wifies.

On a side note the f**kers all had on the best of gear and decent clubs.

Personally I'd have women only courses.

high handicap men are as bad, as are old men, young loons....just play through simple

high handicap men are as bad, as are old men, young loons....just play through simple

Its nae so easy to play through fan they are three wide on every f**king hole and take 20mins per hole.

It was more the all stand together round one ball, hit a shot, blether, sideways walk together, stand round one ball, hit a shot, blether, sideways walk together, hit a shot, blether than wound folk up.

High handicap men, old men and young loons don't all stand around the one ball and do try to get up the fairway as quick as possible.

If any of the above played like this they'd been told to get a f**king grip but because it was wifies it caused a pile up.

Its nae so easy to play through fan they are three wide on every f**king hole and take 20mins per hole.

It was more the all stand together round one ball, hit a shot, blether, sideways walk together, stand round one ball, hit a shot, blether, sideways walk together, hit a shot, blether than wound folk up.

High handicap men, old men and young loons don't all stand around the one ball and do try to get up the fairway as quick as possible.

If any of the above played like this they'd been told to get a f**king grip but because it was wifies it caused a pile up.

treat the women the same, same rules, ive done it before, and id do it again...your to slow, move out the way or im smashing my drive up yer arse!

thank you

****ing union square thats far...............

Certainly not Union Street......it's full of junkies and Neds. Both one and the same really!

We had an outing at Duff House, Cullen and Buckpool last weekend. Some old men were gurning at our pace to us when we got back into the clubhouse. Old snobby c**ts. What do they expect when there are 4 groups of 4 playing? Golf still has too many snobs playing it.

I've stopped playing golf as the membership prices were ridiculous once I hit 'adult prices' a couple year back, but even then when i started in the 20's for my handicap (got down to 14 before i stopped and wouldn't say my pace changed by my handicap improving) but I still had the decency to let folk play through, it's common sense, it's not hard to let folk go through if they are constantly waiting, and even that way the al' wifeys could have blethered till everyone had passed them, simple.

Also why is it when you think someone is far enough up the fairway to take your drive, you hit the drive of your life and nearly end up clocking them one on the head, or if they let you play through your shot instantly heads straight towards where they stand.. or is that just me? :hysterical:

Might take it up again when i earn some more monies.

Certainly not Union Street......it's full of junkies and Neds. Both one and the same really!

We had an outing at Duff House, Cullen and Buckpool last weekend. Some old men were gurning at our pace to us when we got back into the clubhouse. Old snobby c**ts. What do they expect when there are 4 groups of 4 playing? Golf still has too many snobs playing it.

Aye, Cullen, Buckpool & Duff Hoose, full of snobs there right enough :rolleyes:

The fact you were 4 groups of 4 excludes you from showing any etiquette does it? If yer too slow, then get oot of the bloody way like you're supposed to do.

Aye, Cullen, Buckpool & Duff Hoose, full of snobs there right enough :rolleyes:

The fact you were 4 groups of 4 excludes you from showing any etiquette does it? If yer too slow, then get oot of the bloody way like you're supposed to do.

It was Duff House, which is a bit more fancy than the other two!

I'm sure if whoever was behind us thought we were too slow they could have said, I wasn't in the last group so didn't realise we were holding anyone up. We were going at a fairly reasonable pace.

It was Duff House, which is a bit more fancy than the other two!

I'm sure if whoever was behind us thought we were too slow they could have said, I wasn't in the last group so didn't realise we were holding anyone up. We were going at a fairly reasonable pace.

They shouldn't need to, you should be aware you are holding faster groups up and let them through.

They shouldn't need to, you should be aware you are holding faster groups up and let them through.

Wasn't my group that was holding things up, we were a hole n a half ahead of the group behind. Care. The guys complaining weren't even the ones behind us, just some old snobs sitting in club house looking for something to complain about.

Wasn't my group that was holding things up, we were a hole n a half ahead of the group behind. Care. The guys complaining weren't even the ones behind us, just some old snobs sitting in club house looking for something to complain about.

Well get your story sorted then, bit like your golf etiquette.

It's not in the least bit "snobby" to mention others slow play in an effort to make the game more enjoyable for everyone, not just your little clique of 16 who seem to be in a world of their own.

As it now seems one of your groupings had fallen a hole and a half behind, seems they had every right to comment then yes?

Well get your story sorted then, bit like your golf etiquette.

It's not in the least bit "snobby" to mention others slow play in an effort to make the game more enjoyable for everyone, not just your little clique of 16 who seem to be in a world of their own.

As it now seems one of your groupings had fallen a hole and a half behind, seems they had every right to comment then yes?

You sound as if you were in the group behind our groups of fourballs! :laughing: