Where Are They Now?

Ex-Aberdeen youngster, Defender Richard Buckley.

Released around '06, went to (I think) Ayr, East Fife, Hamilton... released in '08.

A product of an Aberdeen Youth System that was churning out high quality players like...

...erm... Scott Michie, A youth product who would go on to the dizzying heights of Peterhead via Montrose and Inverurie Loco following his release from Aberdeen.

David Donald, another Aberdeen Youth who would gain stardom at... Peterhead, following his release from Aberdeen.

Ryan Strachan, future world-beater and another star of possibly the most consistent youth system in the world, went on to dazzle at.... Peterhead.

John Bateman, A keeper in the style of Snelders and Leighton. Snapped up after his release, currently playing for Peterhead.

Nicky Clark, wunderkinder it was always going to be impossible to hold onto when the bright lights of... Peterhead... beckoned. Went to Peterhead.

Jonathan Crawford, Now at Montrose following his successful spell at... Peterhead.

Martin Skinner, I think at Deveronvale now, via the glory of... Peterhead.

Ashley McInnes who.... um... f**k knows, maybe you can figure this out...

A senior midfielder from Aberdeen, Scotland, McInnes had 12 goals and four assists for a team-best 28 points this season. He ranked first in Conference USA in game-winning goals (5), shots (78) and goals (12), and was second in points (28). McInnes was named to the Hermann Trophy Watch List, was a preseason Lowe's Senior CLASS Award candidate, was named to the C-USA Preseason Team, the All-C-USA first team and all-tournament team, was a College Soccer News and Soccer America Preseason All-American, was named to the Top Drawer Soccer C-USA Top-20 Players to Watch List, and picked up All-Midwest Region first team honors.

McInnes was a four-year letterwinner who started 66 of 73 games. He posted 30 goals and 22 assists for 82 points in his career.

..so, yeah, that was our Ashley.

Scott Ross and Stirling Smith, both had tempting loan periods at mighty... Peterhead... just so they can get a taste of what awaits players who are ready for the next step in their career.

Anyway, I digress.... Richard buckley... NOT at Peterhead.

Where is he now?

Released around '06, went to (I think) Ayr, East Fife, Hamilton... released in '08.

A product of an Aberdeen Youth System that was churning out high quality players like...

...erm... Scott Michie, A youth product who would go on to the dizzying heights of Peterhead via Montrose and Inverurie Loco following his release from Aberdeen.

David Donald, another Aberdeen Youth who would gain stardom at... Peterhead, following his release from Aberdeen.

Ryan Strachan, future world-beater and another star of possibly the most consistent youth system in the world, went on to dazzle at.... Peterhead.

John Bateman, A keeper in the style of Snelders and Leighton. Snapped up after his release, currently playing for Peterhead.

Nicky Clark, wunderkinder it was always going to be impossible to hold onto when the bright lights of... Peterhead... beckoned. Went to Peterhead.

Jonathan Crawford, Now at Montrose following his successful spell at... Peterhead.

A senior midfielder from Aberdeen, Scotland, McInnes had 12 goals and four assists for a team-best 28 points this season. He ranked first in Conference USA in game-winning goals (5), shots (78) and goals (12), and was second in points (28). McInnes was named to the Hermann Trophy Watch List, was a preseason Lowe's Senior CLASS Award candidate, was named to the C-USA Preseason Team, the All-C-USA first team and all-tournament team, was a College Soccer News and Soccer America Preseason All-American, was named to the Top Drawer Soccer C-USA Top-20 Players to Watch List, and picked up All-Midwest Region first team honors.

McInnes was a four-year letterwinner who started 66 of 73 games. He posted 30 goals and 22 assists for 82 points in his career.

Scott Ross and Stirling Smith, both had tempting loan periods at mighty... Peterhead... just so they can get a taste of what awaits players who are ready for the next step in their career.

Where is he now?

did he not have number 1 with that halellueya or fitiver

Oot of fitba noo

Left Peterhead

Also away from Peterhead.

Released aff Montrose end of season due to injuries

Where is he now?