Trivia Teaser

With Ricky Foster back with us for the season with a league winners medal it got me to thinking, who was the last player to win the league with one team and then start the following season with another SPL/PL/ old Div 1 team?

With Ricky Foster back with us for the season with a league winners medal it got me to thinking, who was the last player to win the league with one team and then start the following season with another SPL/PL/ old Div 1 team?

Kenny Miller?

Should've said that I don't actually know, I was hoping that someone could tell me.

Velicka - no medal as injured while on loan at Bristol City.

Miller - only transfer between Scottish clubs was Hibs to Rangers

Wikipedia has him playing 1 game that season. 2008/09

It must have been cup games mostly he featured in, big useless slack jawed hun jalopy that he is :hunbash:

Joe Miller left us and won the league in his first year at Celtic, wrong way round.

Ian Durrant and Ally McCoist :angry2: :tup: :hunbash:

It must have been cup games mostly he featured in, big useless slack jawed hun jalopy that he is :hunbash:

Joe Miller left us and won the league in his first year at Celtic, wrong way round.

Ian Durrant and Ally McCoist :angry2: :tup: :hunbash:

McCoist and Durrant left Rangers for Killie in summer 98. Celtic had won the league that season.

Properly difficult this one.

Looks like it might be a winner but I'm struggling to find out how many games he played in the 93-94 season before going to Hearts

Turns out it's a 'no'.

Played 9 games for Rangers in 94/95 before going to Hearts, so didn't start the season with Hearts.

http://rangerspedia.org/index.php/McPherson,_Dave

Thought he would have played more, what about the first time he left looks like he would have qualified then though ?

Thought he would have played more, what about the first time he left looks like he would have qualified then though ?

Oh yeah, I missed that and it even says underneath in the honours section. Oops.

Looks like we have a winner! (unless anyone can find a more recent example)

Davie Cooper slightly older example.

It's the most recent Tup.

Won the league in 89 and joined Mortherwell thereafter. Rangerspedia does have him as playing 2 friendlies for der hun in season 89/90, but it would be a little pedantic to count those.

I can't say I'm enjoying so many visits to Rangerspedia. Wish I'd never asked now.

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/Davie_Cooper

I've been told Stepahne Mahe fits the bill.

Was still at celtic for the first game of the 01/02 season but did not feature before signing for Hearts on 01/08/01

Got a medal for the 00/01 season.

His f**king hooter and shocking hairdo certainly did not fit the bill however, like one of those borstal youths who'd been hold down and shaved forcibly to get rid of the lice running amok on top of his skull.

Marvin Andrews won with Rangers in 2004/05 and moved to Riath the next season.

No doubt this led to dancing in the streets of Riath.

This was shortly after thon miracle worker declared his cruciate injury to be a piffling issue solved by the power of the mind alone.