Any Dons Into Journalism/photography/video Production?

yfs

Hi guys,

Would appreciate if you could pass this onto anyone who you think may be interested. We've left it too late to catch the students via their unis/colleges, so need everyone's help with word of mouth.

Wednesday 20th July will be a Recruitment Evening for anybody who would like to become part of the YFS team, or just see what all of the fuss is about! Our organisation is driven by volunteers who want to help us help youth football and there are opportunities for budding journalists, photographers, video producers and marketing team members. No experience is required, full training is provided.

If you're interested in going then please fill out the form at

http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/2978

Hi guys,

Would appreciate if you could pass this onto anyone who you think may be interested. We've left it too late to catch the students via their unis/colleges, so need everyone's help with word of mouth.

Wednesday 20th July will be a Recruitment Evening for anybody who would like to become part of the YFS team, or just see what all of the fuss is about! Our organisation is driven by volunteers who want to help us help youth football and there are opportunities for budding journalists, photographers, video producers and marketing team members. No experience is required, full training is provided.

If you're interested in going then please fill out the form at

http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/2978

I'm interested in photography but don't have a camera, could you supply?

Daytripping, are you able to make it along on the evening? There are definitely possibilities for you.

NPRC, opportunities are Scotland-wide (we've actually just started off our Perth team), it just so happens that we're in Aberdeen that week. If you're interested then drop us a line at recruitment@youthfootballscotland.co.uk

If it's with the evening express you're probably best not putting that on your CV.

Rather than opening doors for you, this will see them slammed shut right in your face.

Evening Express journos, my message to you, if you read this, is to get a hold of yourselves, and do some real work.

I'm a journalism student but I'm on placement on that date.

Hi Fin, if you are still interested we'd like to chat to you. We'd also be interested in any help you could give us in getting in touch with other local journalism students. Please fire us an e-mail to recruitment@youthfootballscotland.co.uk

(have sent as a PM too)