Self Confidence Etc...

Are we now the bitches of the West Coast Scottish Mafia?

Jesus f**king wept!

Stop whining, use your superior communication skills, shag them up the arse.

One thing Aberdonians do NOT like is someone with a bit of self-confidence...

If you're not a withdrawn, miserable, soor-faced, greeting, 'ye cannae dae that' sort of a c**t then you're branded as 'feel' or 'big-heided'.

And god forbid anyone have a f**king personality.

One thing Aberdonians do NOT like is someone with a bit of self-confidence...

If you're not a withdrawn, miserable, soor-faced, greeting, 'ye cannae dae that' sort of a c**t then you're branded as 'feel' or 'big-heided'.

And god forbid anyone have a f**king personality.

Awa and sh*te ye neep.

Self-confidence and personality are fine by me but not the shyte that some of the weegies display.

:lolrangers::lolceltic:

Poor wee minkers.

I da think we're withdrawn or miserable.

Reserved perhaps.

:checkit:

Awa and sh*te ye neep.

Self-confidence and personality are fine by me but not the shyte that some of the weegies display.

:lolrangers::lolceltic:

Poor wee minkers.

I da think we're withdrawn or miserable.

Reserved perhaps.

:checkit:

After living in Aberdeen for most of my life it became apparent, retrospectively, that there's a disproportionate number of miserable, joyless b*stards living there. Maybe I was just unlucky, but the amount of people that had a face like a flittin' was ridiculous... in fact being a prick to one another seemed to be second only in popularity to fitba.

Even on this board, where there's a lot of cheery b*stards, you'll see these miserable, moaning-faced f**kers trying to pick fights with other posters, or to denigrate them or have a go at others with no provocation. That's their thing... they're basically miserable, unhappy people who want to make others unhappy.

Personally I think the best way to deal with them is to f**k with them.

But you're right insofar as the 'Gallus Weegie' isn't so much confident as aggravating.

After living in Aberdeen for most of my life it became apparent, retrospectively, that there's a disproportionate number of miserable, joyless b*stards living there. Maybe I was just unlucky, but the amount of people that had a face like a flittin' was ridiculous... in fact being a prick to one another seemed to be second only in popularity to fitba.

Even on this board, where there's a lot of cheery b*stards, you'll see these miserable, moaning-faced f**kers trying to pick fights with other posters, or to degrade them or have a go at others with no provocation. That's their thing... they're basically miserable, unhappy people who want to make others unhappy.

Personally I think the best way to deal with them is to f**k with them.

But you're right insofar as the 'Gallus Weegie' isn't so much confident as aggravating.

You'll be far better off in the US of A.

They're happy hoors.