Casey Anthony Trial

boboisared

When I was on holiday in Orlando at the end of May flicking through the news I came across this court trial and tried to keep up to date with it

Casey Anthony trial wiki

I know wiki isn't the greatest source but a lot of the info is there.

I tried to keep up to date with it while I was here but it wasn't as easy without it being plastered everywhere 24/7.

Decided to have a look online today to find out what was happening and couldn't believe it when I saw the result.

More evidence, as if anymore was needed, that the US of A is f**ked.

When I was on holiday in Orlando at the end of May flicking through the news I came across this court trial and tried to keep up to date with it

Casey Anthony trial wiki

I know wiki isn't the greatest source but a lot of the info is there.

I tried to keep up to date with it while I was here but it wasn't as easy without it being plastered everywhere 24/7.

Decided to have a look online today to find out what was happening and couldn't believe it when I saw the result.

More evidence, as if anymore was needed, that the US of A is f**ked.

Opened this thread expecting a story about another third rate trialist joining....

In what way does it show americas f**ked though? That she got off? Or that she was trialled by media?

Both. It was surreal actually watching the trial 'highlights' on tv.

The whole case is warped. Accusing her family members of raping her (sick either way) and renting a dvd and having a laugh with your boyfriend on the day you've apparently discovered your daughter has been kidnapped.