Bored at lunch, found this on RedTV - those with RedTV have a look, but the interview up front is alarming - Aitken on the signings of Kombouare, Tsvetanov and Kiriakov.

http://www.afc.co.uk/sub/articles/20100628/07-sep-1996-raith-1-4-aberdeen_2249125_2079945/0,,10284,00.html?

"Its up to me to decide whats the best value for money, and I feel as if i'm getting real value for money with these players. They are big packages because the personal terms are high as well but I feel they are good value."

If I recall;

Kiriakov :

Bored at lunch, found this on RedTV - those with RedTV have a look, but the interview up front is alarming - Aitken on the signings of Kombouare, Tsvetanov and Kiriakov.

http://www.afc.co.uk/sub/articles/20100628/07-sep-1996-raith-1-4-aberdeen_2249125_2079945/0,,10284,00.html?

"Its up to me to decide whats the best value for money, and I feel as if i'm getting real value for money with these players. They are big packages because the personal terms are high as well but I feel they are good value."

If I recall;

Kiriakov :

Agree about the ridiculous signings mentioned (well the fees paid as thought they would still be good signings but weren't), however still a better manager than Alex Miller, who was 100% our worst manager since Fergie left. Most negative c**t ever.

Agree about the ridiculous signings mentioned (well the fees paid as thought they would still be good signings but weren't), however still a better manager than Alex Miller, who was 100% our worst manager since Fergie left. Most negative c**t ever.

I'll never forgive Smith for his gutless performance at Ibrox on the last day of the season, but many things conspired against us that day, so Smith's lack of a spine was only a part of the story.

I hated Porterfield from the second he walked in the door at Pittodrie and announced that Aberdeen couldn't possibly compete with the Old Firm... a remarkable statement given Aberdeen's domination over those very two clubs. He was clueless about Aberdeen and Scottish football, but just one more f**k up in a decades-long litany of f**k ups.

Aitken I loathed, I can't even remember all the reasons I hated him.. but there were a lot of reasons.

Ebbe I hated, because he made humiliation acceptable.

McGhee I thought would be okay, but it rapidly became obvious he was in no way a football manager. Was kept on entirely too long.

Alex Miller, absolute c**t. Shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a job like manager of AFC...

I don't think I've liked many managers since Fergie... and not because they weren't tactical geniuses.. that I could forgive. I hated them because they were sh*te at their job.

Brown I'm somewhat ambivalent about.

Could be good, could be bad. But with a crippled budget and a board that will sooner stick a knife in his back than back him he has his work cut out to even keep us mid table.