Tablet Pc

Iraq_Red

Thinking of getting the wife a tablet PC and leaning towards the iPad 2 but it doesn't use flash. She loves her iPhone, so the iPad seems the choice and all she's just going to be doing web browsing, mainly facebook, so anyone got any other suggetions?

The Motorola Xoom and Acer Icona look good but hate Motorola phones with a passion, dunno if this would be better?

Thinking of getting the wife a tablet PC and leaning towards the iPad 2 but it doesn't use flash. She loves her iPhone, so the iPad seems the choice and all she's just going to be doing web browsing, mainly facebook, so anyone got any other suggetions?

The Motorola Xoom and Acer Icona look good but hate Motorola phones with a passion, dunno if this would be better?

Got an Ipad myself and couldn't imagine no having one now.

Get an iPad, best thing since the last 'must-have' gadget.

Got an Ipad myself and couldn't imagine no having one now.

:applause:

• Admin

They seem like a pointless thing to me, just another thing for ponces to say: "look at me" with.

I was going to get one as I used to travel half way across the world for work and it would have came in handy for the flights.

I'm only 3 hours away now so I'm glad I kept my cash.

A Private Eye and a copy of the latest Men's Health are all that's needed now to keep my occupied on flights.

It's not too bad a magazine actually. Better than FHM which is like The Beano for folk over 16.

You dinna fret over your health do you?

I couldna care less about it, worrying about it won't change it, the only time I'll be bothered is when I drop dead, and I'll not be able to worry, because I'll be dead.

As for checking your balls and all that pish, pffffft, dinna start me on that nonsense, going to the doctor and all that sh*te, mugs game.

I wouldn't mind an Iphone myself, they seem quite good. But I don't care if some c**t has one, so I wouldn't go around telling everyone in a humble brag.

"Let me check on my Iphone..."

Let me check on my Nokia 1661 is how I go about my business. Not that I can check f**k all as it hasn't got a camera or web access.

It makes calls and texts. It also has a radio. 8 quid. Hud at. :thumbs:

A phone 4 you.

Your a f**king penis and its the same thing, not to hard to figure.

You tick all the boxes for an iphone user, just think of all the extra time you can spend being a cock online.

Listen here whale man.

My online slags are two to three lines long. Yours are mini short stories. That makes you a bigger f**kin loser than me. But then you and yer ma already knew that.

Go and comfort eat to your hearts content blimp .

Recreate the buzz of a night out with friends by sitting at home, looking at your iphone.

The bird has one of them ipads - it's quite neat, but you can't type for toffee on it.

Also, if your passwords have letters and digits, it a royal pain in the arse switching back and forward.

Think I'll stick with the laptop.