New Signings

Been away for a few days and missed all the chat from the last four friendlies....fits been the general thots on the five new guys?

Also as things stand with no extra full back am assuming having not seen any friendlies we are looking at consi at left back for the first few games? Don't suppose robertson has done well enough to come into the reckoning for saturday?

Be good to get along on tuesday to see how we are shaping up.

Been away for a few days and missed all the chat from the last four friendlies....fits been the general thots on the five new guys?

Also as things stand with no extra full back am assuming having not seen any friendlies we are looking at consi at left back for the first few games? Don't suppose robertson has done well enough to come into the reckoning for saturday?

By all accounts they're looking good.

Considine is useless at left back, some might say anywhere but i reckon he's got no positional sense at LB.

Looking like the full backs will be Clark on the right & Foster on the left.

Considine is crap at left back. Mcardle is ropey at right back.

Maybe my opinion will be changed after tuesday but I'm imagining at the moment that saturday afternoon will be, in the absence of any newer signings.....

Gonzalez

Foster Mawene Arnason Considine

Fyvie Osbourne Milsom Clark

Mackie Vernon

Would assume arnason be ready after 90 mins on tuesday.