Japan Vs Usa Chicks Wc Final

Fitba's of a much higher standard than SPL, which is shocking....

Passing, running, tackling, crossing, shooting, jiggling... all a better standard than I've watched at AFC over the last few seasons, and either of these teams would piss on last season's Dons side.

USA bossing this match, but the Japanese are fast little devils...

And the Albino lesbian, Megan Rapinoe, would solve our left wing issue in a second.

Passing, running, tackling, crossing, shooting, jiggling... all a better standard than I've watched at AFC over the last few seasons, and either of these teams would piss on last season's Dons side.

And the Albino lesbian, Megan Rapinoe, would solve our left wing issue in a second.

Absolute sh*te. They're playing each other so of course they'll look good.

Thankfully this is not being shown on our TV screens, however I saw a bit of the France - England QF and refuse to believe that ANY womens team on the planet would beat Aberdeen..

Thankfully this is not being shown on our TV screens, however I saw a bit of the France - England QF and refuse to believe that ANY womens team on the planet would beat Aberdeen..

Had quick scan on Eurosport but was terrbile so back on darts.

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, bollocks and bollocks.

The only way in which the Aberdeen team of the last few seasons would be superior to these two teams would be physically.

These chicks have better control, passing and positional awareness than we had, and I'd take that Loyd chick over a Kerr, Duff or McDonald any day of the week.

And I'd take either of these teams to take last season's Aberdeen team to the cleaners.

EDIT: Unless it went to pens.... jesus.

Women's football should be banned...either that or put on Comedy Central.

Football for boys, netball for girls, that's the way God intended.

That Hope Solo is a wee darling... unfortunately no better (or worse) than Clangers, so Broonser wouldn't be interested in bringing her to Pittodrie.

hope-solo.jpg

Kelt you are speaking a load of bollocks here mate. Women's football(in comparison to the mens game) is an absolute disgrace. I have never seen such a gulf in quality between the two sexes (I'm sure somebody would be happy to notify me of one) in a single sport. The penalties tonight for example. England's penalties were something of a laughing stock as well. From reading this forum every day I can tell you are quite a miserable/realistic b*stard(whatever way you wish to look at it) but this is taking the piss.

Kelt you are speaking a load of bollocks here mate. Women's football(in comparison to the mens game) is an absolute disgrace. I have never seen such a gulf in quality between the two sexes (I'm sure somebody would be happy to notify me of one) in a single sport. The penalties tonight for example. England's penalties were something of a laughing stock as well. From reading this forum every day I can tell you are quite a miserable/realistic b*stard(whatever way you wish to look at it) but this is taking the piss.

So you're basically saying Aberdeen would beat the women's finalists because.... they were (kinda) guys playing for Aberdeen.

And that's your argument, is it?

K then.

Mannies never hit laughing stock penalties do they. rolleyes.gif