Norwegian Tax

Does anybody know what TAX implications are if you are a LTD company in the UK and are billing a Norwegian company.

the rotation is 4 days a week in Norway for 9 months.

then working 6 and 2 in Singapore.

Are you liable for any tax in Norway?

any help would be great

Ta

Firstly, what is the nature of the business - im assuming its oil related? Are you a LTD company registered in the UK who is operating in Norway and billing a Norwegian company? Aka does the business ever operate outside of the UK's tax jurisdiction...

Firstly, what is the nature of the business - im assuming its oil related? Are you a LTD company registered in the UK who is operating in Norway and billing a Norwegian company? Aka does the business ever operate outside of the UK's tax jurisdiction...

Ltd Company

UK Registered.

Billing Norwegian company

I'll personally be working outside the uk for 4 days a week for the next 10 months

Ltd Company

UK Registered.

Billing Norwegian company

I'll personally be working outside the uk for 4 days a week for the next 10 months

Are we talking about your personal liability for income tax and national insurance etc? Because i could'nt help you with that.

I thought you were talking about business taxation for Uk/Nor company - which i have a working knowledge of.