Homosexuals

daytripping

Its worth remembering that homosexuals are a minority group and that how we treat minority groups is an important part of how democracies work. This is important because even if you don't like that minority group then chances are that in some facet of your life you are in fact a minority. Minorities tend to get shat upon from a great height because they are easy targets. Don't forget, though, that one day you will be in need of minority protection and it'll dawn on you how important it is.

Folk are always going to hate homos.

Think back to primary school. Folk laughed at and made fun of poofs.

That's because as kids you dinna analyse it, that's the natural reaction.

You're gay? Ha ha. Weird! Fuckoff etc.

That's just natural to react like that.

Only as adults do folk start feeling sorry for them and it's usually women or hen pecked 'men'.

We were in the park when word started to go around that 125,000 well-wishers had already lined the streets in edinburgh, and this completely galvanised the people.

Were you the people?

This still going on?

I have no issues with gay folk, been in a couple of civil partnerships before and they've been a good laugh.

:gay:

This still going on?

I have no issues with gay folk, been to a couple of civil partnership ceremonies before and they've been a good laugh.

To be fair as long as I've a pint on a Saturday and the Dons are doing ok then I'm all good. Life's too short to sweat stuff like this that disna affect my life in any way.

Yep, I can hear ye.

• 5 months later...

Again, a bit off-topic but close enough:

A Scot has won a landmark case to be recognised as neither male nor female, but genderless.

Norrie May Welby, who lives in Sydney, spent four years fighting to be recognised as genderless by the Australian courts.
After the High Court of Australia ruled that “not all human beings can be classified by sex as either male or female”, the 52-year-old said it was a landmark day for equality.
Norrie was born male and underwent a sex change as a young adult, but argued that people with an unclear or ambiguous gender should not be forced into a false choice.
The Paisley-born activist said: “I was getting ready for my shower, on my bed with my legs in the air looffahing myself and I saw the text coming through on the ABC 24 and I said: ‘Hooray!’
“For me it means that my documents can say that my sex is not specific. I don't have to have a document that says I am M or F and explain why I am not quite that, so it’s a validation of my true identity – my right to say who I am.”
“Why should be people be left out because they are seen as not male or female? They should be recognised as whatever they are and allowed to participate in society at an equal level.
“It’s about equality for everybody, and for me it’s about saying this is who I am, that's not male or female, what does that mean, how can I live life honestly than fit into a system I don't quite fit? Surely the system should be for everybody it looks after.
Campaigners in Scotland hope that the ruling will influence legal thinking in other parts of the world.
James Morton, of the Scottish Transgender Alliance, said: “It’s really inspiring that the highest court in Australia has understood that this is an important issue, this is a human right.
“Although it’s unusual people still have that same need for identity documents that reflect the reality. So we expect that there’s going to be hundreds more people pushing for this now and probably we will see court cases, if things don’t change, in Scotland and the UK.”

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/270427-scot-norrie-welby-from-paisley-wins-court-gender-ruling-in-australia/

1324583403526305.jpg

aussie.gif

To be fair, a bloke Stanger I know fucked this thing called Izzy one time that was neither male nor female. Probably quite a few of them out there.

Does that mean they have both male and female parts?

This "Norrie" character is clearly beyond fucked up. Born a man but surgically turned into a woman but doesn't fancy having a lable placed on his her its gender. Fuck off Norrie you clown.

Well what did Izzy have? A cock or a cunt?

Not 100% sure, and Stanger was a bit vague when questioned. Looked like a bloke. Sounded like a lassie that had smoked too many fags which made the voice masculine, pretty sure it had a fanny though. If I ever passed Stanger in the street now, I would just say the word "Izzy" for a great reaction. He knows it was an abomination of a ride, but that's what you get from Monday nights in The Metro. He has taken the slaggings over the years well.

About a fortnight later, he nailed this thing that got the nickname "The Alien." He got her home, jumped into bed. When she came through to the bedroom she had a kebab in one hand and a wig in the other and said, "Where will I put this?" He wasn't sure if she meant the kebab or the wig! She was completely bald - something he didn't realise when he 'wooed' her earlier.

• 4 months later...

Seems to be an awful lot of kids getting left in cars just now, here's another tragic case of a baby dying, prospective father smoking pot while the kid cooked in the car, maybe it's modern day distractions, phones and suchlike but I could never have imagined forgetting my child was in the car. Put in this topic as they're a same sex couple, not saying that had anything to do with it, pretty sad the fucker remembered his pizza but left the baby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716311/Crying-child-Game-Thrones-reminded-foster-dad-high-drugs-left-baby-girl-sweltering-car-two-hours-say-cops-investigating-murder.html

Seems to be an awful lot of kids getting left in cars just now, here's another tragic case of a baby dying, prospective father smoking pot while the kid cooked in the car, maybe it's modern day distractions, phones and suchlike but I could never have imagined forgetting my child was in the car. Put in this topic as they're a same sex couple, not saying that had anything to do with it, pretty sad the fucker remembered his pizza but left the baby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716311/Crying-child-Game-Thrones-reminded-foster-dad-high-drugs-left-baby-girl-sweltering-car-two-hours-say-cops-investigating-murder.html

A topic that was discussed on the BBC website recently. A real problem in the states it appears.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28214266

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Gay Pride parades are fucking magic.

Anyone who says otherwise has never been to one.

Watch oot for the lezzas, though... they're usually performing martial arts and self defence demonstrations, like anyone is actually going to try and finger one of them.