Homosexuals

daytripping

There is the theory of the moebius....oh wait, thats a lyric from Orbital. There is the theory that we are just a bag of chemicals and that all our actions are controlled by those chemicals and we are unwitting slaves to whatever they want us to do....I'm going to be generous and say thats why a lot of you homophobic assholes are saying what you are saying. My bag of chemicals, however, is better than yours so that makes me a better person, though I can't really take credit for it.

There is the theory of the moebius....oh wait, thats a lyric from Orbital. There is the theory that we are just a bag of chemicals and that all our actions are controlled by those chemicals and we are unwitting slaves to whatever they want us to do....I'm going to be generous and say thats why a lot of you homophobic assholes are saying what you are saying. My bag of chemicals, however, is better than yours so that makes me a better person, though I can't really take credit for it.

It's a pish theory and you can stick it up your arse you big poof.

Ooooooft!

Nothing worse.

Get a moothful of Gaviscon* down you and you'll be tickety in no time.

*Other brands are available.

Ended up getting about three hours of sleep in total. Driving through Detroit this morning was a HUGE laugh but not really. I think I did more harm than good at the client today. They probably thought I was pished.

Now hepped up on energy drinks, coffee and a swift lunchtime Jack Daniels at the bar, so I should be good for the next couple of hours, though I've now got a brilliant headache, indigestion, and I think I might be suffering from possible, sporadic hallucinations.

I see I'm not the only fucker with Acid Reflux around these parts, though... so I can take some solace in everybody else's misery, which makes me feel pretty good.

clearly some of the posters on here do....

I'd say given the number of posters here it's a given a few of them prefer the cock, and I'm not talking about the female contingent on here... though obviously they love the cock inna. Clearly it's none of our business who they are, and if they choose to keep their love of cock to themselves then that's their perogative, I imagine they fear the 'hetero' backlash.

If I were to say I like nothing more than a big, fat cock up me would you honestly treat me any differently, though?

I think if I loved the cock I'd probably just let people know... in fact it could even be advantageous, given I'd probably start getting PMs from those of my ilk... and despite what Cheesepipes says, I don't think he'd punch anyone for their sexual orientation... in fact I suspect he'd probably be one of the first to offer up a big fat cock, even if just out of politeness. I'm not fooled by his spiky exterior... there's a man who would give his cock up just because he's one of the good guys.

"Gay?" he'd say, "Have some cock."

I don't love the cock, though.

Just so we're clear on that.

Out of interest, how much money would it take to persuade any of you to 'take some cock'?

I've been looking at a boat recently, it costs about 50 grand.

So, right now me taking a cock would be a 50k transaction.

I'd make it worth your while though, if that's what you're getting at.

I should point out that I get horrible seasickness, but Lake Saint Claire is a pretty placid body of water.

But just be warned, I might also expect you to throw in some dramamine.

Pepto-bismol is the only thing that cures heartburn for me. 9 days of solid heartburn in Ibiza was fucking brutal.....

What about Ranitidine (75mg) - ie off-the-shelf Zantac or the Supermarkets own Zantac copy?

(Asda's copy zantac is great value - 12 tabs for £1.12, just gone up from £1 tho).

A couple of those and I could eat / drink / smoke / do anything.

What about Ranitidine (75mg) - ie off-the-shelf Zantac or the Supermarkets own Zantac copy?

(Asda's copy zantac is great value - 12 tabs for £1.12, just gone up from £1 tho).

A couple of those and I could eat / drink / smoke / do anything.

Up to and including taking some cock?

I'd accept a length for a million note from a good looking man.

I'd definitely do it for #1m GBP....obviously. Anyone who said they wouldn't is lie-ing. I'd maybe go as low as #10k GBP....I'd have to think about it a little more...I think #1m GBP would get me over the trauma, I don't think 10k would, so maybe it would have to be a little more.

"Gads min"

Clicking into the thread we are greeted by:

Out of interest, how much money would it take to persuade any of you to 'take some cock'?

And then, worse:

I've been looking at a boat recently, it costs about 50 grand.

"Gads min"

So, right now me taking a cock would be a 50k transaction.

Methinks Sir overestimates his market potential ;)

"Gads min"

Clicking into the thread we are greeted by:

And then, worse:

"Gads min"

Methinks Sir overestimates his market potential ;)

Not at all.. I know the kind of shit guys like.

I just choose not to... because I like the chicks and that.

Trust me, 50k for a sesh with Kelt, that you would otherwise never experience, well fucking worth your money.

I know the last Pope would be all over an offer like that... and I'm not trying to be provocative, I'm just saying, like.

The following is not, I repeat NOT, shopped.

papal_hat.jpg

• Site Sponsor

Transgenderism, eh? Not a subject I've given any consideration to. Onybody mind Gary Susie back in the day?

I will now apply my gigantic brain to the subject...

Ok. Got it. Folk who want to be a girl but have the inconvenience of a cock and balls hinging doon are indeed unfortunate.

Mentally ill is one hypothesis. I would guess there is a fair chance of that. Must be murder living with this fundamental ambiguity.

Of greater chance would be chromosome related, or genes or cells or fitver the field is that determines sex.

I reckon that in the womb, their physicality got interrupted or didn't complete or fit ever.

They will be very rare cases but there's enough of them to know that it's way more than just a mental illness.

Therefore, any cunt who asserts that it is exclusively mental illness is a pretty sick fucked up cunt himself.

Imagination, people. Let it be your friend.

Not a quality enjoyed by those with "faith" or those who endured rigid small minded parents and who weren't strong enough to think for themselves.

Fuck me. I can solve anything with this extraordinary power of mine.

Gary Susie.

Fucks sake I mind him/her

Lol

Not at all.. I know the kind of shit guys like.

I'll bet.

I just choose not to... because I like the chicks and that.

A likely story I say.

Trust me, 50k for a sesh with Kelt, that you would otherwise never experience

Indeed, being robbed by an internet bampot must be a relatively rare experience lol

I know the last Pope would be all over an offer like that... and I'm not trying to be provocative, I'm just saying, like.

Not at all, on the contrary I normally like the cut of your jib (though not the 50k jib, of course)

Benedict XVI was a great Pope imo; I thought he carried himself with great dignity in the face of great hostility from the media and elsewhere.

The amount of unfair ire for him, only went to demonstrate his greatness:

And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake

The world hates truth.

I had the honour of his company twice; at Bellhouston Park, Glasgow (2010) and St Peter's Square, Vatican State (2012).

At Bellahouston, it was brilliant to think the huns (odious supporters of a repugnant, now-defunct football team) would have been raging at us celebrating mass in the shadow of Ibrox Stadium (again). Though that wasnt the main point of the day, of course. His homily on the day was brilliant.

There was so much leftist media hostility in the run up to it, that I actually thought twice about taking my mother to it. I thought there might have been a sour atmosphere, or even confrontation, with 'protestors' (wankers). But I could not have been more wrong - I was actually really humbled by the amount of goodwill shown by random passers-by, Scotrail staff and the British Transport Police, all of whom showered us with good-wishes and pleasantaries as we made our way there. "Have a good day", "Hope it goes well" etc. I was very relieved and more than a little moved by this.

We were in the park when word started to go around that 125,000 well-wishers had already lined the streets in edinburgh, and this completely galvanised the people. The visit was not to be the diaster which the hostile leftist media had hoped for. The effect on the crowds demeanour was like when Wellington first realised that Blucher was in the woods, at Waterloo. It was a great day, which will echo through history(at Bellahouston and Waterloo.)

The other time was at the Vatican, where we attended his weekly public audience as newlyweds (part of our honeymoon). For the secular mind, this means "VIP seats". We sat next to couples from croatia, italy and mexico ("Catholic" means "Universal"). An open air event in an Indian Summer in Rome. Just another great day in the sun for Catholicism. Great stuff.

The Mexican guy looked like the actor Mario Lopez, and I insisted it was actually him, to annoy my (non-Catholic) wife. She got cracked up and said it wasnt him. I told her to "stop wasting it for me - Benedict XVI and Mario Lopez in one day!?! Does it get any better?".

The following is not, I repeat NOT, shopped.

I like his hat. In a poor light, its not unlike one of those AFC "bucket hats" also favoured by early indie bands.

Edit - given the length of this post I have obviously had a beer and should now just go and listen to music lol

Normal Human Male Behaviour

That covers a whole slew of perversions, many of them far worse than a little man on man love action.

Couldnt resist logging back in for:

Define - Perversion: 1. distortion or corruption of the original course, meaning, or state of something.

2. sexual behaviour that is considered abnormal and unacceptable.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define:+perversion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=xtVyUsykI4a_0QWU0oDgAw

BOOM!

"He walked into that" ;)

Definitely logging out now - "Hail to the chief, who in triumph advances" :).

I'll bet.

A likely story I say.

Indeed, being robbed by an internet bampot must be a relatively rare experience lol

Not at all, on the contrary I normally like the cut of your jib (though not the 50k jib, of course)

Benedict XVI was a great Pope imo; I thought he carried himself with great dignity in the face of great hostility from the media and elsewhere.

The amount of unfair ire for him, only went to demonstrate his greatness:

The world hates truth.

I had the honour of his company twice; at Bellhouston Park, Glasgow (2010) and St Peter's Square, Vatican State (2012).

At Bellahouston, it was brilliant to think the huns (odious supporters of a repugnant, now-defunct football team) would have been raging at us celebrating mass in the shadow of Ibrox Stadium (again). Though that wasnt the main point of the day, of course. His homily on the day was brilliant.

There was so much leftist media hostility in the run up to it, that I actually thought twice about taking my mother to it. I thought there might have been a sour atmosphere, or even confrontation, with 'protestors' (wankers). But I could not have been more wrong - I was actually really humbled by the amount of goodwill shown by random passers-by, Scotrail staff and the British Transport Police, all of whom showered us with good-wishes and pleasantaries as we made our way there. "Have a good day", "Hope it goes well" etc. I was very relieved and more than a little moved by this.

We were in the park when word started to go around that 125,000 well-wishers had already lined the streets in edinburgh, and this completely galvanised the people. The visit was not to be the diaster which the hostile leftist media had hoped for. The effect on the crowds demeanour was like when Wellington first realised that Blucher was in the woods, at Waterloo. It was a great day, which will echo through history(at Bellahouston and Waterloo.)

The other time was at the Vatican, where we attended his weekly public audience as newlyweds (part of our honeymoon). For the secular mind, this means "VIP seats". We sat next to couples from croatia, italy and mexico ("Catholic" means "Universal"). An open air event in an Indian Summer in Rome. Just another great day in the sun for Catholicism. Great stuff.

The Mexican guy looked like the actor Mario Lopez, and I insisted it was actually him, to annoy my (non-Catholic) wife. She got cracked up and said it wasnt him. I told her to "stop wasting it for me - Benedict XVI and Mario Lopez in one day!?! Does it get any better?".

I like his hat. In a poor light, its not unlike one of those AFC "bucket hats" also favoured by early indie bands.

Edit - given the length of this post I have obviously had a beer and should now just go and listen to music lol

Fuck sake the scroll funtion on my phone is near broken reading all that..

wish you would reply once with a small sentence or even tell me/someone to fuck off and i will be happy

Couldnt resist logging back in for:

Define - Perversion: 1. distortion or corruption of the original course, meaning, or state of something.

2. sexual behaviour that is considered abnormal and unacceptable.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=define:+perversion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=xtVyUsykI4a_0QWU0oDgAw

BOOM!

"He walked into that" ;)

Definitely logging out now - "Hail to the chief, who in triumph advances" :).

...walked into what?

Is this amateur hour at the Kindergarten debate club or somesuch where objective and subjective are synonymous, and we all drink apple juice out of non-allergenic, peanut free, environmentally friendly boxes, before we agree that stinky Watts is the stinkiest poo-fart in class?

*sigh*

You used the words "Normal Human Male Behaviour"

Now, what is 'perverted' is entirely subjective. I'm somewhat insulted, but by this point not really because I know your debating technique... that being throw a whole bunch of fallacy, misdirection, and outright mistruths, at the debate and hope some of it slips through... anyway, regardless, 'perverted', as I was saying, is entirely subjective.

Had you said 'What Catholics pretend is 'perverted' then I wouldn't have a leg to stand on... however you stipulated the emminently subjective 'normal human males', which in no way adheres to whatever bizarre notion of 'perverted' flies around inside the largely empty heads of your typical Catholic.

Do I really need to go over what 'normal human males' consider to be just straightforward, not particularly 'perverted' activities? I will if I have to.

Either way, we both know I've walked into nothing, and your attempt at levering subjective and objective into the same box has failed somewhat in its entirety.

Also, when you use the word "truth" you need to be using a capital T, regardless of where you use it in a sentence.

I'm not drinking your apple juice... I have Jack Daniels, so fuck that kids' shit.

That'll be my motto. until I change it.

Cleverer than the average bear? Check.

Trying too hard to prove a cleverlyness that was already apparent? Check.

A better than average imagination? Check.

Underneath all that, what a very sad fuck you are, as everyone sees with greater small incremental degrees, progressively as each year passes.

Yeah Ke1t, I'd like to see that list! :laughing:

Felching, Rimming, Fisting, and Frottage, just off the top of my head... that's not even mentioning regular, mundane shit like anal and oral, all stuff I'm sure Catholics (pretend to) be horrified by.

You can bet the vast majority of non-procrational sex and sex acts are just all 'preverted' as fuck to the Catholic church.

Fuck, just wearing a rubber johnny on your little fireman is an act of base depravity and sin to the Catholic church.

What Catholics (pretend to) believe is 'perverted' is a fucking long way from what a subjective 'normal human male' thinks is perverted.

EDIT: Oh, and just ask them about 'spilling seed'... you can't even have a wank without someone in a Bishop's hat foaming at the gub.

Wanking, Chutney... they even thnk a little simple wanking is out of line.

No way is what a Catholic (pretends to) think is perverted is what the majority of us 'normal human males' think is perverted.

I wonder if all Catholics think all non-Catholics are daft or if it's just a C_S thing?