Homosexuals

daytripping

What makes you say that? Anyone can "get to heaven" there is no bar based on who a person is. Its by no means certain that I, or anyone for that matter, would make the grade.

There are no special cases, everyone is held to the same standard.

I dont get the feeling you are speaking from an informed view-point here.

I didn't make any such suggestion, though I suppose its worth noting that homosexual behaviour among men is the main driver of incurable disease (HIV) in our society and across the west.

Embarrassing rubbish.

Footballers earn 300 grand a week, and clubs pay 100s of millions for transfers, but the Catholic Church is an example of greed. Great point.

Coming from a dude that eats the body and drinks the blood of Christ every Sunday that's laughable. Grow up mate.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Millertime has not and never will win POTY.

Has he not, but he did win something right? Any idea what it was?

Ach fuck it son, your washed up and over the hill now- might as well bask in the glory of a few folks calling you terrific. Except Hanz; creepy wee cunt.

Words of wisdom Dad. I am just going to sit back with my Glenmorangie and let the praise flow over me until somebody calls me an old cunt in the next post or two then it will be back doon to Earth with the usual bump. Story of my life faither, story of my life.

cunt twa day ago u pair eh auld bastarts wir pittin an ermy thigither tae root oot daft cunts like millerman, noo yeez r squabbling aboot fuck aw in yer ain camp. git the apenin titles eh dads ermy watched oan repeat tae git the fechtin spirit back aboot yeez ffs

Well that didn't take long did it? Normal service resumed. :laughing:

Aye, but they won't get to heaven will they, unlike your good self and your fellow co-religionists? A quick trip to the confessional and there you go, sorted. I don't see the imminent danger to the moral and social fabric of society posed by the gay community that you clearly do and find it a bit rich coming from an acolyte of one of the most insidious and morally bankrupt institutions that is the Roman Catholic Church. A monolith which has made up religious dogma as it went along while shearing their gullible flock, so much so, that they became one of the wealthiest institutions in the world. The bankers and hedge funders have not got a patch on your lot. They have caused untold misery to millions of their female members worldwide by denying them access to birth control, again due to dogma which has no basis in the bible, Mother Theresa being the worst offender. So I stand by my assertion that gays are harmless to society and folks have a lot more to fear from the Vatican and all its works.

Proper sound old cunt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1