Homosexuals

daytripping

I'm not too sure about that RAZOR, he has threatened Oxford Don on the McInnes thread.

He's not really changed, he'll be banned from there soon enough and onto abmad.

News to me indeed... I do have a log-in on DT but haven’t used it in over 3 years! I think there’s an imposter on there using a very similar username, but it isn’t me!

Is it actual-me or the imposter he’s having a go at?

Dave_min being incognito is helping Bloots rep and no mistake. Here he has you thinking Bluto remembered the ham, but as we all know - he cant spell ham haha

Must be said though, that the pretending to be bluto thing is dumbing dave down somewhat. Before - sure, I'd have emailed him a spreadsheet to decipher, and have no worries about him solving, and even improving upon it.

Folks be getting on Davids back a little bit. So Im drawing a line in the sand, and annoucing that nobody best speak ill of David. Hes a double award winning hero.

A pure accident Dad. I put the avatar and the booze reference together and automatically came up with Bluto. Unforgiveable.

A leading Malaysian newspaper has published a list of pointers for identifying potential gay and lesbian people, drawing anger from activists who said lives were being put at risk.

The article in Sinar Harian featured bullet points of supposedly distinctive qualities that revealed LGBT people. They stated that gay men were easy to identify because of their love of beards, going to the gym – not for exercise but to check out other men – and branded clothing. Their eyes light up when they see handsome men, the article said.
The stand-out attributes for lesbians were that they tend to hug each other, hold hands and belittle men, according to the newspaper.
Homosexuality is illegal in Malaysia and punishable under a colonial-era sodomy law that carries a 20-year prison sentence.

:gay: